• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Edward, Team Jacob, or Team Potter?! O.o

Are you Team Edward, Jacob, or Potter?

• Team Edward

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Jacob

• Team Potter

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight can burn.
Think it has to be Team Kurusaki!

I'm with Yann, Twilight can burn, then die. Team Kurosaki FTW!...followed closely by Team Pedobear. :D.

456474931_0356ba4a8d.jpg

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm with Yann, Twilight can burn, then die. Team Kurosaki FTW!...followed closely by Team Pedobear. :D.

456474931_0356ba4a8d.jpg

WIN. JUST WIN.

Out of any of those choices I'd go with Team Potter, mainly because I love Harry Potter WAY more than Twilight.

And I'm on Team Twilight...Princess, that is!:D

Austin

Austin
I really don't think these "I hate Twilight" posts are on-topic, but whatever. I voted Team Jacob because he owns Edward in every single way possible. Team Pedo is the backup though.

I have to go with all three, depending on my mood. My fiance and his best friend would disagree with all of you and say Team Emmett, though, because they admire anyone who'll take on a bear. *eye roll*

I voted for Team Potter, because.. I didn't particularly like the Twilight series. I mean, the romance was okay, but the writing wasn't that good and the plot was unoriginal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom