• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tdwp!!!

How Much Do You Like The Devil Wears Prada?

• They're AMAZING!!!!!!!!!1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're pretty good.

• They're just another band to me.

• They weren't very good...

• THEY TOTALLY FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I have an album called... *looks it up* Plagues.

It's pretty good. I like all the track names :) they're pretty goofy. (Goats on a Boat, HTML Rulez Dood, and Reptar, King of the Ozone)

Aside from that, while I generally enjoy the music, I find it to be rather monotonous. I prefer that a song leads up to to a really screamy/loud/awesome/beautiful/thrashy climax rather than just come at me with all the bells and whistles at full blast. That being said

I F***ING LOVE BREAKDOWNS, and tdwp has a lot of them. That alone could be enough reason to listen to them daily, but in reality I listen to that album maybe once every month or so (and I listen to anywhere between 1 and 3 albums on a normal day).

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
Gotta spread the pride...TDWP is from Dayton, and being a Daytonian myself...heh heh.

Aside from that, they're pretty good. Not many good metalcore artists emerge nowadays, let alone stay original after three albums. Danger Wildman is a great song, and I do like the odd song names - it puts them with Chiodos and D.R.U.G.S as group of bands that are original in nearly all aspects.

I look forward to their next album...the Zombies EP was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom