• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tattoos

I would not get tattoo's myself one reason being is they are permanent.
Although getting tattoo's with your boyfriend's or girlfriend's name can be a bad idea especially if you break up with them.
Another reason is im no good at sticking any sort of pain so the thought of getting them scare me.
But of course tattoo's do look nice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know someone who has his entire arms and face covered in tattoo's.
If i ever had got one it would be small perhaps a tattoo of Mario, or Samus, or Link.
But its up to everyone if they want them or not.
So if you are happy getting them and you know they are permanent and have thought it through very carefully then by all means get some done.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i know alot of people with tattos. my grampa had a navy tatoo, nathan has his daughters name on his arm, marc in walmart has japanese writing on both his arms. theres alot of other people i know too. i'm not sure if i'd get one or not though, i give blood alot and after getting one you cant give for about a year. if i do it'll probly be a cat, like a tiger or cerval.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I'm not necessarily against tattoos. I think they're pretty neat and cool. Although I don't think I could ever get one myself though, I hate needles and I don't like the idea of having something poking into my skin. Now if I were to ever get a tattoo (which like I said earlier, I highly doubt that I ever will), I'd make sure that I'd really want it and that it would symbolize something important to me like a family member or friend that I was really close to who had died or an event that had really touched me deeply.

I'm not necessarily against tattoos. I think they're pretty neat and cool. Although I don't think I could ever get one myself though, I hate needles and I don't like the idea of having something poking into my skin. Now if I were to ever get a tattoo (which like I said earlier, I highly doubt that I ever will), I'd make sure that I'd really want it and that it would symbolize something important to me like a family member or friend that I was really close to who had died or an event that had really touched me deeply.

I not fond of needles myself and for sure if i was to get one id make sure i really want it.
Seriously though id get something a name of say a family member or someone that meant a lot to me.
Its so important if you get a tattoo to make sure you really want it and you have thought it through.

So many people get them and later regret it.
And once you get one its permanent remember that.
A tattoo in the wrong one or get it on your face could even stop you getting a job.

If I ever get a tattoo, it would definitely be a moogle from Final Fantasy 6. But I could get a chocobo. I'll probably get a triforce or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom