• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tattoo

A

Azstec

Hello, Zelda fans!
i have been a zelda fan sinds i was 6 years old, when i first got introduced to link to the past, blabla to the point,
I have been thinking a long while and i actually want a tattoo from a triforce, sinds Zelda is not just a game for me but actually a part of my life youth, and so on.
So i have been thinking of a tattoo on my back of the shoulder, i dont want to have it on my hand or anything showing public, sinds my current profession is a chef and it will be hard looking for a job in the future, and i dont like showing tattoo in public anyways, the size i want to have is each triangle an inch something around that if you get the idea,
So what are your guys opinion?

~:)Azstec

M

Majora's Soul

I'd say on my left hand. Just like Link in multiple games! Good idea though!

Haha, Left hand would be really cool, but not really 'work' or 'interview' friendly! I might get Link from ALttP on my ankle instead. I have awhile to decide, but I know getting a Zelda tattoo when I'm legal .. :) Something that is such a huge part of your childhood as a tattoo is a great reminder to hold on to that playfulness! My friends will call me a looser but do I care? (;

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
That would be so cool! ^^ I'm not planning on ever getting a tattoo, but I still love that idea.

S

Spooknanners

Tattoos are too expensive in my area though, but, I have sharpies! haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom