• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tamagotchi?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
If you don't know what it is I'll explain shortly. A Tamagotchi is a keychain-sized virtual pet simulation game for people of all ages (well, 6-12 year olds IMO). The characters are virtual creatures based on animals, objects, or people. Beginning with the 2004 Tamagotchi Plus/Connection, a second wave of Tamagotchi toys released, featuring different graphic design and gameplay which elaborated upon the first generations. The gotchi goes through several stages of growth, and will develop differently depending on the care the player provides, with better care resulting in an adult creature that is smarter, happier, and requires less attention. Gameplay can vary widely between models, and some models, such as TamagoChu, require little to no care from the player.

tl;dr :silent:

Basically it's just a little digital pet that you can take care of, I had 23 of them (purple and pink) managed to keep most of them alive. My favorite one I called Harry (lol).

sooo, did you guys have any tamagotchis as kids and did you call them something special?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
A friend of mine stole other people's and ransomed them for lunchroom food... or else they'd be returned dead.

I told him he was foolish to expect people to care enough to buy him anything. Surprisingly, he extorted a fair number of cheese sticks.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Of course I did :) And I hated the little **** Always wanting to be fed an whatnot, it kept me up for weeks! In the end I ended up smashing it with my toy fire engine :yes:

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I had a Tamagotchi when I was younger. :) I named the first digital pet I had after my Aunt Kara, who bought it for me.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I had one a few years ago on the DS (yes, they had one on DS) and on the original one. It's the most cutest thing I had ever own and it's really really fun.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I had a Tamagotchi when I was in middle school. <3 Webkinz and many other websites are now doing similar things.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I had one, and it was a blast having one. Although I have no idea where it is now, I had a lot of fond memories with it. At least better memories than with those creepy-*** Furbies. ._.|l|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom