• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tales of the Chosen Three

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"What is keeping Aren?" Val wondered aloud. Making sure Raenis was being taken care of by Bella, she walked out past the castle gates and found someone on the ground who looked as though they'd encountered someone powerful.

Val ran to Purist and helped him up. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
The outstretched hand confused the dazzled Purist. "Are you alright?" The female figure asked. "How long have I been here looking at this mark?" He snapped to his senses and quickly swept his hammer towards him and retrieved the symbol on the ground. It was somewhat hot to the touch. "Uh." Purist awkwardly slung his hammer. "Yes I'm... fine." Purist replied and took the hand, accepting the help up.

Last edited:
((Um....jiggly.... You realized you just took over Shadise's character? That isn't cool here. You don't do that. Not at all...))

Aza sighs and careful darts around the courtyard so where she is closer to Bella. She rolls a small vial towards the woman and runs off and hides in the shadows carefully. Waiting and watching. A stamina potion is good for him... He looks like he needs it badly.

Her attention then turned to Val and the man over there. She climbs to the rooftops and goes over to see what is going on.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Yeah dude, really not cool. Erase everything Val said in your post besides 'Are you alright?'.))

Luke had a confused moment where he couldn't decide to stay near the hurted Raenis or go to the hurted new guy, but when the hide 'n seek person gave him a helpy drink, he decided that strong-dude was gonna be OK. So he went to the new dude with the funny clothes. "Y'OK dude?" He asked with complete innocence in his concern.

((Is Purist bald?))

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
(My bad guys. I'm used to roleplaying differently where making a character do a bit of dialog is fine. Wasn't trying to mess anything up. Won't happen again. And no, Purist has his hair in a top knot.)

Purist began to notice the strange congregation around him. "Well know I've done it!" He thought to himself, as his eyes darted to the new figure. "Y'ok dude?" he asked. "Uh yes." Purist said again. "I'm fine, thank you." His mind was ever aware of the burning sensation in his hand. "It was just my symbol." He indicated to the symbol dangling around his neck.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She gives Raenis the Stamina potion, then after he drinks it, he gets up, refreshed. He goes to Purist. "Din's symbol?"

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
(An easy mistake to make. It's alright. Just don't do it again. Speak for your own character. Let other players speak and action for theirs. General rule of rping here, unless you create an rp with an exception. - [ I killed characters at random in an Attack on Titan rp I was running, but the exception was given from the beginning]. No exceptions exist in this one).

"Din's symbol..." Val mused. "Do you know Raenis? He's my friend, right over there. Maybe you are meant to follow hi-" She then slapped her forehead realizing something. "You're in the priesthood, aren't you? You're one of Din's temple worshippers. Oh, so silly of me not to realize that right away! What are you doing out here? Have you come to see Raenis? Surely your order knows of him."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"And please don't worship me." Raenis says sheepishly. As mentioned before, he's really humble and doesn't like attention. "I mean, sure I'm the Warrior of Power... doesn't mean I have a big head..." He smiles, cheeks a bit red.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke gave the funny new dude a big smile when he said he was OK, and then just wandered off. Once he wasn't worrying about the guy, his attention span just gave out.

((I feel so lackluster right now, but I'm away from home and on mobile. I'll get home tomorrow night, then I'll be better.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Bella sighs and goes into a shady spot against the building Aza was on. "Thank you, Aza, for helping." She says to the shadows.

Aza drops down and nods. "It is my job." the muffled voice says softly and gently. "be more careful. Carry some potions on you..." She looks at her friend before climbing to the roof again.

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
"Worship you?" Purist looked over Raenis. "Of course not. I am faithful to Din, not her Avatar. But this does intrigue me deeply. I have only heard mention of you before." Purist held out his hand. "My name is Purist. And yours?"

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
Purist smiled sheepishly at that remark by Raenis. "Of course. Just being courteous." Purist looked around awkwardly. "I presume our meeting is working into the grand scheme of things. I am seeking out a pilgrimage."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom