• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tales of the Chosen Three

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"You really letting me do this? What if I break it?" He sounds worried. "That thing took forever to make... I don't want to have to build a new one."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He nods, grinning, and starts practicing on the Bulblin dummy. The axe is a spinning wheel of death.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke had wandered back from his shenanagins a while ago, and was now sitting on the sidelines and watching Raenis fight with the utmost expression of awe om his face. Wow, strong-dude was so good at this! He wished he could be that good someday...

Aza sat in the shadows and watched as she normally did. Din's chosen was the strongest for sure, he should put a shirt on though... Whatever, that man was scary good at his weapon, special if it was new. The Gerudos are in for a good fight if they face off against these people.she adjusted her spot and looked around watching the place with boredom, she didn't want to go to the market anyway, or wear a dress. It wasn't her, it was odd. Bella always was trying to make her girly, pants are fine, way better than a skirt. Dresses were hot and restricted movement too. She liked sitting in the cold shade and watching. She smiles under her mask and watches the man fight.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He slams the axe down onto the dummy, and rents the metal in two, a pulse of red energy flowing through it, the mark on his shoulder glowing brightly. He's panting and sweating, muscles shaking.

Bella claps at this, and his head whips up, green eyes tinged with scarlet. "What do you want?" He demands, his energy fueled, his voice not his own, some of a woman's, a stong, powerful woman's, edging it.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke's eyes widened in a mixture of awe and confusion when he saw this. Why did strong-dude's voice sound funny? And why were his eyes reddish 'n greenish at the same time?

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He grits his teeth, and then closes his eyes, the mark fading to normal, and when he opens his eyes, they're normal. He collapses, sitting down, panting and sweating. "I hate it when she does that..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke just tilted his head at Val, then Raenis when he went back to normal and looked tired. "Whuddappened?" He asked, mostly to the former since the latter looked so tired.

((If he should already know this, blame his short attention span.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"You fool!" Bella goes over to him and starts checking him over. Despite the harsh words, her tone was gentle, a reprimand of a friend who cares. Her dark, full lips are pursed. "You gave her an opening... you need to be careful." She says, the man just nodding, too exhausted and drained to reply.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"His goddess took over his body for a moment," Val explained to Luke. "You see, Rae, Aren and I - you know we are the chosen servants of the High Three. We belong to them and they can... enter us and overpower our souls sometimes. Din sometimes overpowers Raenis when he is showing his strength. Nayru gives Aren visions of the future sometimes. As for me, Farore usually leaves me be, but she shows up and overpowers me sometimes if a situation is very, very serious and I'm close to death. The only time she's ever taken me over has been to save my life. Din isn't like that, though. She's a bit... different."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"She's reckless as fire and as tough as it as well." Bella snaps. "She'll be the death of him, burning his flesh if she ever takes full possession. Or at the very least draining every scrap of energy he has."
"Bella... please..." Raenis manages.
"Shush, you. You need rest." She kneels and helps the man to his feet, a somewhat amusing sight. "He's done training for now." She looks at Val, tone leaving no room for argument.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke listened attentively to Val's story, only nodding at her query. Yeah, he knew they were magic people the big fancy gosses liked. But 'parently the red lady didn't like strong-dude very much, she was hurtin' him. He just looked back and forth between Val and Raenis after the former's speech was done, nodding in understanding instead of confirmation. He got it, he understood.

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
Purist stood observing the castle gate. The guards he had tailed had already slipped in. Why had he come here? What could would it have done? Purist was starting to become frustrated with himself. "I am utterly lost and I haven't even left the city!" He thought to himself. He sat there for a moment in frustration. He thought back to the end of his first year being an acolyte under sentinel, and the moment he received his holy symbol of Din. He remembered holding it in his hands for the first time, and the strange warmth that seemed to emanate from it. His mind wandered to it now, and he took it out from under his cloak and gazed at it. Purist stood and was perplexed. "Is it... Glowing?" Indeed, it was, shining with a dim red light. Purist moved it closer to his face to get a better look, and then suddenly a brilliant flash of red light that blinded his vision, and knocked him off of his feet like a ragdoll. The strange Hylian was sprawled on the ground stunned. Shaking himself out of it, he lifted up his hand to find the symbol of Din scorched onto his palm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom