• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tales of the Chosen Three

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Joined
Oct 7, 2012
Location
Valla
Raenis comes out, his shirt off, every muscle showing. He's quite tan and ripped. Nearby women stop and stare at him. His Mark glows red. "What the hell is going on?!" He looks like he just got out of bed, which he had. "Aren't there better ways to train those godsdamn animals?!" He goes up to Val and crosses his arms. "Or is there a different reason on stopping on this street?"
 

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Location
Ente Isla
Luke was all hopped up on excitement, even after the horses had stopped. He was just skipping and hopping all over the place, and even stopped to help those knights pick up a few cabbages. Before he got distracted by something pretty and went off hopping again.
 

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Joined
Oct 7, 2012
Location
Valla
Belladonna wakes to the noise, then gets up and ready and starts cooking breakfast. She hums as she works, and tends to her new flytrap, while checking on her brew, pleased to see it had changed from a green potion to a blue one.
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Location
Probably roleplaying
Aren sighed, pushing away from his window and shuffling out of his room. He knew what it was for. but he didn't like it. There had to be a less chaotic way of doing that. Granted, this was Val... Knowing her, she wouldn't want the less chaotic way. It would also be less entertaining. And given the weird look he'd barely been able to glimpse, she was definitely entertained.

As he passed through his living room, he glanced at the longsword on the wall. That kind of brutal blade wasn't really his thing, but he knew how to use it. He considered, briefly, picking it up again soon and starting to practice, just in case he ended up having to fight on the expedition. He was willing to bet that he would. But he didn't particularly want to. Maybe he'd find a lighter sword somewhere...

Aren winced slightly, hearing Raenis's scream. Muttering to himself, he edged around the various artistic pieces that were still scattered around his house to his shoes, which he pulled on before opening the door, stepping outside just enough to watch the inevitable exchange between the other two Chosens.
 

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"I needed to train the troops, too!" Val protested to Raenis. "Have you read up on Gerudo fighting methods? If not, you should get your butt to the library. I have! I need to weed out the horses and the men that would do poorly in mounted melee."

She brushed the cheek of her stallion. "Would you like to say hewwo to Raenis, Phoenix?" she asked the beast. She led Phoenix over within sniffing range. "He's big enough to carry you, I think," Val said, "Though I've also got a red charger of similar size. She's a bit stubborn, though, as mares can be."

"I need to get everyone back to the stables. If Aren's up to it, I think training him a little is in order. He needs to brush up on sword-skills."
 

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Joined
Oct 7, 2012
Location
Valla
He strokes the horse. "What do you mean, big enough for me to ride? I have my own horse. I've told you that. She can run these battlehorses in the ground, what with her stamina." He smiles. "Thanks for the offer, though. And I think I might need a bit of practice... I got a new toy." He says, excited.
 
Joined
Jun 22, 2013
Azalea was up already and dressed in her normal garb. She turns and goes to bella when she hears the food cooking. "I am not going to the market with you.... It is not safe and look at what just happened. The Chosen are bickering in the streets..." She sighs and shakes her head. "I thank you for your kindness. This is just too much of a mess." She hugs the lady grabs some food and leaves.
 

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Joined
Oct 7, 2012
Location
Valla
"Wait, Aza!" She grabs her wrist. "Come on, they'll be fine, they don't need a babysitter! Take a day off and spend some time with me. You can't control everything they do."
 
Joined
Jun 22, 2013
Aza was out of her grip quickly and her hand was holding a knife. She takes a deep breath and slides the blade away. "I can try my hardest to control these fools." She growls and leaves. She was a control freak for sure, she had to watch them and try to make sure they don't kill themselves. It was your job so she was going to do it. She wasn't aiming to control everything they do, just make sure they don,t die. She didn't want to go out anyway, never like all the stares. Her natural lip color is enough to draw eyes and then her short hair. She didn't like all the stares.
 

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
Joined
Apr 6, 2013
Location
Way on down South
Purist stood forlorn outside of a stable. All the money he had wouldn't be enough to get him out of the city. How would he go his pilgrimage now? Purist then noticed some soldiers carrying supplies towards the castle. Something inside of him decided he might as well see where they were going. So he did.
 

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val rubbed down her horse and got him stabled. She looked after the troops and their animals. In the bustle of the the training grounds, she inspected a rack of swords and various straw targets and armored targets. She did some stretches and waited for Raenis and Aren to arrive. She at least thought that Raenis would show up.
 

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Joined
Oct 7, 2012
Location
Valla
Raenis did show up, shirtless with his broadsword and a new battleaxe on his back. He takes out the axe and shows Val. "Like it? It's heavier than my sword, but not by much... it's well balanced and I need to train with the extra weight."
 

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Joined
Oct 7, 2012
Location
Valla
"Is there any target that can take this?" He runs a finger along one of the blades gently, examining it. "Damn, but this is a fine weapon... Glad I bought it, but it'll be a pain to sharpen." He's kind of off in his own world, as he usually gets with fine weaponry.
 

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val calls out to a couple of loitering soldiers. "Bring out the giant armored Bulbin and Bulbo target."

The men went to the back side of the stables and returned pulling a cart with a huge armored dummy astride an enormous taxidermy boar.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom