• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tales From The Abyss: Zelda Dungeon Chronicles

Disclaimer: Anything that is ever posted in here is not meant to harm, solely to entertain.

Yellow Pages

"Um...the voices are talking to me again," Phone Guy moaned as he loaded the next body into the back of the car.

"Will you quit your groveling already?," Bob Choy snapped as he shut the driver's door. "I've had to deal with some pretty annoying people before, like that cumbersome Vanessa28, but you are by far the worst."

"Kinda reminds me of the one time I murdered the child standing outside of the restaurant," Phone Guy continued as though he were speaking to himself.

"Alright. I get it. Now twist the screw in your head and be quiet," Bok Choy yelled back impatiently. At this point, he would rather have some of MattMVS7's colly jolly energy.

Phone Guy reclined back in his seat, fingering the rusty nail he had stolen from the graveyard. His eyes danced maniacally from side to side behind the laughing mask of his.

The silence was broken with the sound of police sirens rapidly approaching. They had been speeding. A police officer with the Zelda Dungeon administrator badge emerged from the vehicle. Bok Choy knew who it was. It was his Canadian cohort, Repentance. He would be in a lot of trouble once it was seen he was the driver. He had been prohibited from these grounds until early February, after all.

Bok Choy didn't have time to think as a rusty nail was struck through his shoulder.

--

When Repentance arrived at the vehicle, he saw a man with a white laughing mask in the driver's seat. There were some red specks scattered across the mask.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the vehicle," Repentance ordered. The masked figure slowly opened the door. He was holding a spherical device behind his back. "You need to lift both your hands high above your head where I can see them," Repentance said, his muscles tensing. There was something off about this guy.

A crazy laugh left the lips of the masked assailant. "I...um...I'm afraid I...um...can't do that," he said, opening his clenched palm. The smoke grenade hit the road and the masked man's shadow fled away from Repentance.

"I've asked you several times to stop what you're doing," Rep exclaimed as he chased the madman. He'd seen some strange people even before joining the staff ranks, yet this guy was just bizarre.

Just as the masked figure lept over a ravine to which the forest's rivers flowed, a bullet struck his knee. Kitsu stood at a 135 degree angle from his target. He had been called as back-up after Rep hadn't reported back in ten minutes. "Enjoy your stay at THEBESTZDERS," Kitsu said as he put on his sunglasses.

The masked man fell into the river below. Kitsu and Repentance waited for the masked man to surface. After about five seconds, his mask arose from the river depths. But the man was nowhere to be seen. If he had swam away, they would have seen ripples in the water. They walked away from the scene, the white, blood covered mask laughing back at them.

--

Bok Choy awoke from beneath the passenger seat of the car. His head was throbbing and his neck was sore. Shaking his head, he wondered how such people found their way to a Zelda forum. Perhaps it was time for him to reform.

Turning on the radio, a Christmas Carol was the first thing he heard. "Oh, piss off," he sighed, as he drove the car back to the graveyard to undo the damage he had done.

Tatltael

Site Staff
I'm not quite sure what to make of this, but the idea is intriguing, and it reminds me in part of Five Nights at Freddy's. It has an interesting idea, and you could make something of this, if you wanted. It would take some work, though.

iwin.jpg
:bestcool:
iwin_logo_400p.png
:bestcool:

Leviathan

Shadow Deity
Am I the only one who thought this was going to be a cross between the Tales of the Abyss game and Zelda?

D

Deleted member 14134

Your writings good but my character feels way off. Not only that but you forget to mention my good looks, charismatic personality and my drive to fight the good fight and root out injustice and corruption on all forums I trend. I'd give it a 7/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom