• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Talents...anyone?

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
I'm good at reading and History/social studies. Although this is really weird, and i'm not sure it can be called a talent, but i can play the Super mario bros. theme by hitting my cheeks o_O I can also write insane characters really well. My LA teacher thinks i should be in a mental ward.

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
I can solve the Rubik's Cube pretty fast, although I wouldn't really call that a talent. I guess that's everything I have at the moment though.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
1.Writing.
I am good with Fantasy novels and poetry. I was put with a Year 6's for English and Maths in Year 5.

2. Close ranged Combat. With me having a big, bulky body I can even take on about 8 weirdos who try to attack me. Not to mention they're cowards and attack with conkers XD.

3. Comebacks. I am so good at getting the last word in.

4. Sneaky. I am good with disguises, Photoshop, etc. I basically lurk in shadows and con people :D

5. Ego switching. I can totally change personallities I have mastered quite easily. I am a teachers, pet am I? Let me unleash, MY TRUE POWER!
Wait I can't triforce.

List your talents here.

I used the Search function only to find one other thread similar to mine, but it lists "obscure talents", and it is well over a year old.

(link)

I shall start. My talents are:

• Memorizing lists. I can cite hundreds of lists by memory after only reading them once or twice. These lists include: Every President of the United States of America, the periodic table of elements, every book of the Christian bible, all 50 states, every capital and country in the world, all 88 constellations, etc.
  • Sing.
  • Speak Spanish fluently, and I speak a few others as well, though not fluently.
  • Sketch (though I can only draw things I create myself, and I have a hard time drawing what I see)

I cant sing AT ALL. But I can draw, and I can speak very fluent Spanish for some reason.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I'm quite good at writing essays in my own time, getting A's and A*'s on all my english coursework
Apparently an exceptionally good storyteller
Very good at cooking (or so my girlfriend and family tell me)
I can ski and scuba dive (not sure if that counts but eh, you take what you can get)
Good at writing with a persona
somewhat okay at negotiating

I'm good at convincing people to do things for me.
I can draw exceptionally well.
I'm excellent at video games, especially classic games from the 80's and 90's.
People tell me that I'm pretty funny.
I can type like 70 words per minute.

Well, that's about it.

I compose music and have been doing so for a few years now. :D I'm primarily self-taught, something I'm proud of, although it's not without drawbacks. I have a hard time understanding conventional music theory but I can figure out most music fairly quickly on my own through listening. :)

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
My talents? Well...
I am a decent writer, I read quite fast, I am a great swimmer, and I have good taste in designing. I am a problem solver, and often find myself giving answers to my parents about financial and relationship issues. I also have good taste in music, or so I'm told. :)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Talents? Me? Well, I don't think I'm perfect at the things that I do have talents for, but I do enjoy them.

1) Writing- I love to write. I've had kind of a knack for it ever since I was a kid and I'm pretty good at it. I haven't written anything in a while though (at least story-wise I haven't) but I'm planning on getting back into it.
2) Drawing- This is something else that I like to do. I'm not that good at it though. There are a lot of other artists out there that are better than me in the artwork category, but I'd like to improve on my ability for it.
3) Singing- I like to sing as well and although I've had a few people say that I sound good, but I'm not sure. I mean, to myself I sound alright, but to others I'm not sure how I sound like to them. I'm half deaf so I don't think I'd be able to tell if I sound good or not, but still I do consider it a talent. :)
4) Graphic Design- By graphic design I mean avatars and signatures. I started dabbling in it a few years back when I first became a member of ZD. Since then I've gotten a bit better at it and I love to work on a new avatar or sig whenever I get the chance to.

Yeah, those are my talents so far. If I remember anything else or find another talent of mine, I'll add it here.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not a bragger or anything, but I do consider myself somewhat good at identifying problems, and to an extent solving problems. Not every kind of problem, but a good deal of them. I also have a knack for not understanding complexities when I face them head on, but somehow I figure things out whenever I'm dealing with something else. This one isn't really a talent, but I'm also really good with relationship problems and the solving of said problems. People don't come to me often, and I'm no where near a licensed professional, but I'm really good with teen problems.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
1: I can read about 80+ books a year if i have decent access to a library that can keep up with my reading habits
2: Improv, we started doing this in theater class sophmore year and i kept at it
3: I can bond with cats very well
4: I don't write very often but when I do its pretty good
5: Not sure if this counts for much but I can fit a lot of groceries in our tiny fridge, its like Tetris in there
thats about it I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom