• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I slip through the shadows, taking the cookie from your hand without your notice. With a wink and sly smile I whisper in your ear- "I have the cookie."

Moonstone

I pout and stamp my foot, disappearing in a burst of smoke. I reappear before you, eyes blazing with mischievous delight, and take the cookie. "My cookie!" I burst into a cloud of smoke again, appearing up a tree. I look down on you cooly, strutting about the branches like a conceited cat. I then sit, getting comfortable, and start to move the cookie up to my mouth for a bite...

Moonstone

Furious, I grab out my bow. I loose an arrow with deadly accuracy, I hit the cookie square on. It bursts into pieces, which I, in a poof, catch with surprising speed. I trod away, mending the cookie. "My precious cookie..."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Right after you finish mending it, I send a cuccoo to get it and it snatches it out of one of your hand while pecking the other. I HAVE THE COOKIE!!!

Moonstone

Shackle Shot! I shoot a magical arrow that shackles you to the cuccoo, tripping you up. Power shot! I shoot the cookie out of your hand once more. It explodes against a tree. Windrunner! I dash at high speeds to the cookie, grabbing it before you can get close.

"THIS COOKIE BELONGS TO ME!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom