• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
You go on a quest to destroy the cookie in Mount Doom, but Sauron takes you over and he takes the cookie from you, and returns to full strength.
After a long hard battle to Mount Doom, Sauron has the cookie.

Gannondorf plays "the song of healing" on his organ and I come back to life!!! I go get my payback with Myriadviper42! Meanwhile Sauron went to Save-Mart to buy some Lactose-Free Milk, I snatch the cookie!!! To make sure no steals the cookie I stick it in my pants until I get home.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

You forget about the cookie being in your pants and leave it in the laundry. I'm helping you with your laundry, so when I take the pants out of the dryer, I take the mutilated cookie and flee the scene of the crime. I hide inside the "come on in here" painting in Strong Mad's closet. No one will find me inside such a jibblie-filled painting!

Caleb gets locked in the closet so I give him a choice 1. slide the cookie under so I'll unlock the door or 2. give me the cookie and stay locked. He chooses the former but I don't unlock the door!!!! :lol: <(Muaha ha ah aha ha ha !!!!),

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I decide you can't godmod me like that, so I choose to keep the cookie and stay locked in the closet. I'm stuck in the painting for eternity anyways. xP

EDIT: Oh, and if you look at the painting, you get the jibblies.

Using the courage within me I put on a blind fold and use the tri"force" to guide me to the cookie, after 75 perpetual yrs of searching I get the cookie and the guineas world record for the longest beard!!!!!!!!!

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I rip off your beard and steal back the cookie, unsure of why I sat inside a painting for 75 years with a cookie without eating it.

While putting my beard in your mystery soup I reactivate the tickle belt (which is still attached to you). I grab the cookie and make a run for it to the nearest airport!!!
(while rolling in laughter you knock over the soup. The soup gets in the tickle belt which then malfunctions and explodes!!! The beard in the soup had made a protective cocoon for you which you can't escape from for 3 posts :()

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I've squirmed all the way to this field in my cocoon. You trip over it just as I burst out, snatching the cookie. I then tear off the tickle belt and cast Nayru's Love, protecting me from all you beezies trying to steal mah cookie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom