• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I founded out the alliance and destroyed ur alliance.i took ze cookie andz i expluded ur base.i hid the cookie sumwere where people had no reach.i has ze cookie!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
-wow,almost a hundred-
I killed you and killed everyone that wants the cookie.I then make an indestructable sheild that is immune to anything.
I can haz teh cookieh!

blue-eyes

Phoenix
You forgot about the blue-eyez. I force you to listen to Justin Bieber songs until you release the shield. Then I take the cookie and eat it.

Mah intestines has the cookie.

i punched you in the stomach and the cookie flew out and i picked it up and washed it. I have the cookiee!!!!

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I go into that weird part of youtube, break a chuck off of it, and shove it down your throat.
i diispose of the cookie and the body in the Weird Part of Youtube.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I sic Interpol on you and steal the cookie part from the evidence bag, hunt you down and attack you with the Beetle, causing you to flee and drop the remaining part of the cookie. I then shield myself.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I ride in on a pure white horse "Muffins run over _VioLink_ then take the cookie!" Muffins (the horse) Obeys running you over with a painful crunching sound of you bones as I take the cookie. Ish mine nowz =3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom