• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
idk how all of this is happening. I BLEW UP THE 10TH DIMENSION. NOTHING CAN POSSIBLY EVER HAPPEN AGAIN. NO POSSIBLE POSSIBLITIES ARE LEFT

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
again. if someone blows up the tenth dimension (which is infinite times infinite possibilities) then nothing exists not even me. The cookie is sitting in a void of NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO ONE GETS THE BLEEDING COOKIE

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
pikachu uses dimensional hole to go to the time before the tenth dimension got exploded, then uses thunderbolt to kill u and uses quick attack to grab the cookie and run off,

My Pikachu is returning the Cookie to me!!!

S

Spirit Tracks

-.- ok fine, Im no Pokemon fan so I take a random water pokemon, hit pikachu, causing him to electricute him and yourself. I take the now toasted cookie from your burnt hands. I HAS TEH COOKIE

Big Octo

=^)
Again, by official orders of the FTNWO, the cookie still belongs to the Order. Any attempts of rebellion will be quickly suppressed.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
oh no he stealed me, *uses epic Cookie power to summon coocoos, they peck u to death and I run away,
I am the cookie in posetion of no one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom