• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I use a muffin cat on you which has a muffin machine gun and it shoots muffins at you so fast you drop the cookie. I have the cookie!

geek4887

The Unknown
I attack Byrne and use my epic machine gun to destroy his horde of chickens. With my incredible invisibility cloak, he never noticed when I took the cookie with me.
I HAVE THE COOKIE! In your face, Byrne!

S

Spirit Tracks

After that googleplex of chicken attacks, I am somehow alive. I then paint a flattened gourd and chuck it at the cookie. neither breaks, and you accidentally pick up the gourd-cookie. I take the real cookie, and you notice i painted the goud with super- glue, whick sticks your hand to the gourd, disabling you from re-claiming the cookie as its poisonous. I HAV THE COOKIE!

geek4887

The Unknown
For many days, I venture into the forests, to find the cure to the poison, and un-gluing myself. After that, I take a step and fall into a hole. The hole led to a dark cave, and found a great looking sword. I take the sword upon me and begin my search for the cookie.

When I got the sword, I found you then I hacked and slashed you. I never hit you, but you were scared and you dropped the cookie. I claimed it in a triumphant way!
I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I shot you with an rpg. I use epic music to distract you while I get away.
[video=youtube;lWDYAJ2-Y1E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWDYAJ2-Y1E[/video]
THE COOKIE IS MINE!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I destroy the cookie
[break]you vicious selfish bastardos stop fighting over confectionairies[/break]

S

Spirit Tracks

theres no more cookies so i get a poisonous cupcake.
I Have the Cupcake!

S

Spirit Tracks

by doing so, you obliterate yourself. we all die. Nobody has the cookie D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom