• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Systems You Played to Death.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It has not happenedn to me YET. But I don't play games that much. Lately I do play games more than I used to do but nope. The only system which died was my DS but not without a bit of help from me coughcoughplayedatworldsendandgotstuckcoughcough....................

Linky

King of Twilight
Im not exactly sure if it's broken or anything of that but as I've been The Conduit Online (not sure if it's just connection errors or hackers screwing up the game) but every once and a while my Wii will freeze and this high pitch buzzing/beeping kinda sound will go off and I have to hold the power button, it's also happend in Conduit single player before also so.. anyone got any idea why this is happening?

Steve

5/19/13
Nintendo 64, since there were so many games for it, I wound up playing it even through the entire Gamecube era. The system barely works now, and causes some errors in quite a few games such as Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time.

P

pahurtgen

I completely DESTROYED my old NES, N64 and Playstation 2. I've got a Playstation 3 now, and I can say from experience, gaming just aint as addictive as it used to be. But still, can't live without a few games, can you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom