• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

System you own the most games for

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Over the years of your time owning different consoles, which one do you have the most games for? This can count both your physical and digital games. Streaming or subscription services can be a little shaky, I'm mostly thinking about games that you own individually. Same for compilation games, I'm thinking you can count those as one thing but it's however you feel. Also if it's PC, then list your number 2, ha.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'm not sure... I've not really counted... Does Virtual Console games count?
I'd have to say 3DS as my main guess though. There was just so many good games for it. And that's not counting Virtual Console, as I've got even a few more in that case

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I'm not sure... I've not really counted... Does Virtual Console games count?
I'd have to say 3DS as my main guess though. There was just so many good games for it. And that's not counting Virtual Console, as I've got even a few more in that case
ha, yeah I had to think about that too, a lot more variables to think about w/ modern consoles
I'm gonna say no on that and ps1/ps2 classics and just limit this to games that came out on that system's generation, exceptions for retail re-releases, cross platform digital games......ah its a mess

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Probably the Wii in purely physical games, as I just had so many dirt cheap games for it. I’m not exactly sure how large my Switch collection is.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
yeah this is tricky, just going off on retail releases, I have the most gamecube games w/ the number coming close to 40

but on my ps3, the number of non-classic digital only games I have goes over the gamecube if I include those alongside my main games, but would I really count stuff like alex kidd in miracle world or sonic cd in the count for my ps3 games?

....I hate this thread

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
At one point Wii was definitely the answer, but now it's probably 3DS, and at that I only have 11 games compared to 8 for the Gamecube, 5 for the Wii, 8 for the Switch not counting Mario 35 or the NES/SNES titles, 5 for PS4, 5 for PS3, and less than that for any of my other consoles.

I really don't have very many games, though at one point I had about 40 Wii games and probably just as many for the Gamecube.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
That's easy it's the 3DS cuz it's the one console I would have the hardest time counting how many I own between digital and physical.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My Wii for sure. I think it came out at the time when I had the most time for games and the most money simultaneously. Though, there is also a decent amount of shovelwear in my library too unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom