• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Symphony of the Goddesses

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
The other night I was lucky enough to attend the Symphony of the Goddesses in London. I have to say it was nothing short of incredible! It was an absolutely amazing night and it was beautiful hearing the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra playing such iconic tunes as the main theme and the Serenade of Water. I also managed to pick up a poster, which is pretty damn nice.

It's hard to pick favourites, but I really enjoyed the Link to the Past movement, the Ocarina Medley, the Dungeon Themes and Majora's Mask.

If anyone else has been to see the Symphony on tour, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it, too! :)

Agreed, it was definitely incredible! I was in awe of the whole experience. Here's a photo from my seat, when it was just starting:

symphonyofthegoddesses_zps8680e976.jpg

Did you grab the Master Sword bookmark, BTW? I also bought the t-shirt, lol

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I totally envy both of you!

I have yet to go to the Symphony of the Goddess. And, unless it comes to Canada, I probably will not get a chance to. It really is a shame, though :( I've seen videos of it, and it looks truly amazing! I would love to go, but, alas, I cannot :(

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
Did you grab the Master Sword bookmark, BTW? I also bought the t-shirt, lol
I didn't even know about the bookmarks, they sound cool! xD
What was your favourite piece that they played?

Claire

The Geekette
I'll be attending for the first time this summer with my boyfriend. I'm trying not to get too excited, but I can't help it! It doesn't help that I have a lot of LoZ music already on my iPod. I'm starting to think I'm going to need to walk in their with a fat wallet, or I'll sorely regret not having enough money to throw at people in exchange for cool stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom