• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art SW's Crud Shack

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Nosenlips.jpg

Howdie guys. Just thought I'd post a few pictures that I'm working on, since I've been knuckling down and studying anatomy and lineless painting recently. That first pic.. I really need to sort out the eye shape and nose length.

Second WIP- Artistic nude, nothing too "OMG THINK OF TEH CHILDREN" I think, but warning for sideboob and butt.

http://i.imgur.com/QJ2Lt.png

Dan

View attachment 29614

Howdie guys. Just thought I'd post a few pictures that I'm working on, since I've been knuckling down and studying anatomy and lineless painting recently. That first pic.. I really need to sort out the eye shape and nose length.

Second WIP- Artistic nude, nothing too "OMG THINK OF TEH CHILDREN" I think, but warning for sideboob and butt.

http://i.imgur.com/QJ2Lt.png

I definitely approve, very nice figure and face. =]

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Hey, long time no update.

Another WIP- Concept sketch for the main character of a webcomic I may or may not be planning.

2uolysw.jpg

Attachments

• WIP.jpg
    WIP.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
YkJJG.png

Yay, my first finished piece in this thread!

It's something I did for my graphics design GCSE, I'm doing a project on the representation of women in the media.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
THIS IS NOT A CRUD SHACK THIS IS THE POT OF GOLD AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW!

Holy crap, gurl, y u hide ur talentz?! These are seriously fantastic, I love them! Keep of the great job! ^^ <3

Dan

YkJJG.png

Yay, my first finished piece in this thread!

It's something I did for my graphics design GCSE, I'm doing a project on the representation of women in the media.

Wow that's really good. I seriously hope you score top marks for that.

Hii

If you are willing to listen to critiques I'm willing to help :)

By the way these are really good. I admire how you do the shading and give detail in the face -in the first picture- it's quite lovely :)

I'm no good at art or anything, so I am unable to give a proper critique of your work...

...what I can say, however, is that you're a fine artist.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Thank you for your kind words, everyone :) I am by no means an experienced artist, I've been totally self taught and didn't start studying anatomy for real until about 2 months ago.

Hii

If you are willing to listen to critiques I'm willing to help :)

Of course! Go ahead ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom