• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The MMOZDRPG

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Which I did not say. Storm lay off and chill.
@Swordbomb
1) As LD said, while ALO has magic, that's the second game in the series. SAO (the first game) does not.
2) You may, but remember that the character itself is a real life person, and only their in-game character can be modified as such. Plus the skin is eventually forced to look like their real life self, so it's up to you if your character is role playing too.
3) No. There are no engineering classes in SAO, and no real machines or anything similar. Stick to warriors, because that's what the game is.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Which I did not say. Storm lay off and chill.
@Swordbomb
1) As LD said, while ALO has magic, that's the second game in the series. SAO (the first game) does not.
2) You may, but remember that the character itself is a real life person, and only their in-game character can be modified as such. Plus the skin is eventually forced to look like their real life self, so it's up to you if your character is role playing too.
3) No. There are no engineering classes in SAO, and no real machines or anything similar. Stick to warriors, because that's what the game is.

Ah, I see. I'll get to updating him right away to fit better while still solidifying his role as the on-the-go Combat Medic. But one final question: Are bows and crossbows REALLY not allowed?

Edit: If crossbows become allowed I might just scrap the Combat Medic entirely for a crack-shot Crossbow-User from the South.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
The point of that was saying Melee weaponry. Those are all okay. Just no ranged and no magic.
I'm out, then. Sorry, but going only melee isn't my forte when I have a chance to stay behind others. Tell me if you ever do an RP based on Alfheim though, where I can finally use a Crossbow or some Healing Magic.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm realizing I might not have the time to play this game effectively. I didn't realize it would be so active! If it starts to slow down or I start to have more free time I'll join then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom