• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The MMOZDRPG

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Yeah bone saws are basically useless in SAO. Really the only healing items are healing crsytals, that are seen, and they're common enough that everyone gets them. What aren't as common are paralysis poisons or antidotes or other things that could be helpful which is why storm was asking for an alchemist. Any surgery is also made useless by the fact that amputated limbs just grow back after a few hours or when someone's health is healed properly. I've only seen someone lose a limb once in SAO and not die anyway. They almost did though.

Pen

The game is on!
Updated my character slightly to match the game better. Hope this is good now. :)

APPLICATION

Name: Lenora McKellen
Username: Lenora
Nationality: Canadian
Fighting Style/Weapons: Lenora wields a two handed longsword. While she may not be the fastest hitter, the hits that she does get in deal a lot of damage.
Appearance/Clothing: Lenora has green eyes and dark brown hair with bangs. She wears a short black sleeveless dress with dark green lines along the edges. With it she has black leggings and a pair of dark green boots.
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Alchemy, healing, climbing

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'd like to join but it'll take maybe two days before I can make a character. I don't mind if you all start before I join if that's alright with you all too.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yeah, go on and make a character Moonstone. I'm gonna start the RP tonigt, but sign ups will remain open. Bomberman and Domitri can decide if they want to edit their characters before going in or join in as they are. Pen, your updated character is good and approved.

Reactions: Pen

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Hope it's not too late to sign up.

Name: Saito Ichinojo
Username: Oregano
Nationality: Japanese
Appearance: About 5'7, black hair, brown eyes. Generally wears a brown shirt and pants with a brown duster.
Weapons: Knives. Also has a tamed wolf named Faolan.
NC Skills: Cooking, Acrobatics, Carpentry, Equipment Appraisal, Extended Weight Limit, Familiar Communication, Familiar Recovery, Hiding, Lumber, Mixing, Musical Instrument (Guitar), Searching, Sprint, Swimming, Trap Dismantling

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I hope I'm not too late to join this as well.

Name: Eka Dakota
Username: rxbrh
Nationality: Asian-American
Fighting Style/Weapons: Uses a rapier to fight. While she doesn't deal great amount of damage, she is very agile.
Appearance/Clothing:
Appearance - Has tan skin, dark brown eyes, and appears to have a very ambiguous look. She has dirty blonde colored hair that is very ruffled and short (neck length), and people confuse her gender a lot.
Clothing - Wears a long, knee-length dark blue sleeveless turtleneck with shoulderplates and a chestplate attached, together with baggy, short gray pants and a matching pair of gloves. The turtleneck she wears has a belt around her waist, and the shoulderplates has a short, black robe flowing down. She wears knee-length socks and dirt colored boots.
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Musical Instrument (French Horn), Enhanced Hearing and Sight (Searching), Acrobatics

Libk

Hope it's not too late to sign up.

Name: Saito Ichinojo
Username: Oregano
Nationality: Japanese
Weapons: A bow and arrows, knives, also has a tamed wolf.
NC Skills: Cooking, Acrobatics, Carpentry, Equipment Appraisal, Extended Weight Limit, Familiar Communication, Familiar Recovery, Hiding, Lumber, Mixing, Musical Instrument (Flute), Searching, Sprint, Swimming, Trap Dismantling

No bow :P and you guys aren't too late.

Libk

Yeah I'm kinda there with you, but if we end up out of this death game and continue on into the next game, there are bows.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Oregano. Sounds... spicy :P
Like em both. A beast tamer is a nice touch, we don't have one yet. And, as Libk said, ALO (Alfheim Online), the next game in the series, has both archery and magic, so we'll be able to use more stuff.
Both are good. Welcome to the game

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Anyways, think that's everything. @Swordbomb any questions?
You said that Alfheim had magic in a later post. Do you mean I could potentially change up my character to more of a Hybrid Fire/Healer, making them more offensive while giving them a more useful on-the-go form of healing?

Libk

You said that Alfheim had magic in a later post. Do you mean I could potentially change up my character to more of a Hybrid Fire/Healer, making them more offensive while giving them a more useful on-the-go form of healing?
You could later on. But that's assuming they survive SAO and it'll prob be a while before we even get to ALO

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Actually, two more questions @DekuNut
1. You said the SAO characters based off of others were okay. Would it be fine if I went with one like that?
2. Would it be alright if I changed my character up to be more of a Technological Weapon-Smith, more or less an... Engineer... if you will?
I'm not meaning anything too overly advanced like laser rifles, oh no, I mean combining a support role, a person to make much more volatile equipment, and a mobile ranged character all in one. Like said character could toss small orbs onto the field and upon landing they'll stick to the surface and provide a passive defensive and offensive buff to nearby teammates. (And maybe a small low-damage arrow turret if you're also fine with that...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom