• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The MMOZDRPG

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Dean Starr
Username: PhantasyPhan90
Nationality: American
Fighting Style/Weapons: Hammers
Appearance/Clothing: A half-assed beard and brown hair. Clothing has a green color scheme.
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Searching, sneaking, negotiation, appraisal
Backstory: The older cousin of Al that introduced him to MMOs. He was introduced to the genre through Phantasy Star Online. Despite being invited to join his cousin's group, Dean decided to stay on his own as an information broker. He provides free tips to Al when needed.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Oof, savage.
Dont start. The second you spplied my Inbox exploded from the main crew to request i do not let you earn your lumps. As that process takes 6 months to a year. So for the time being, Alfie, stay away. You have been warned

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Don't listen to storm. He's very into putting new players through trial by fire. However, he's the only one who thinks that way and he's effectively harmless when were on his ass.

Reactions: Pen
I'd like to make an appearance that doesn't screw up the story. I hope I can fit in somewhere!
Name: Sam
Username: Captain Dings
Nationality: American
Fighting Style/Weapons: Heavy/Tank armed with a large hammer.
Appearance/Clothing: Tall and slender, with brown hair. He has a long face atop his somewhat sculptured body. He wears heavy armor on his legs and left shoulder. His armor is bronze. He wears gray robe with white trims and a gray headband.
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Mostly smithing, but cooks a pretty mean stew.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Accepted. We're currently on the third floor, fighting a bunch of PKers. Feel free to join us there if you want to be a character who's been active in the game thus far. If not, then Storma is with my second character on the first floor, training up. Whichever one suits your fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom