• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I'm always fond of diversity," he grins, the food waking him up a little, "Let's finish here and get started early eh?" He snaps down another bite.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tri does the same and stretches, his back cracking, "Let's get moving," he walks outside. He begins to note that people are starting to come here. It made sense - other people would begin leaving the Town of Beginnings first thing in the morning, and by the end of the day the small village would no doubt be filled by PCs. Glancing at his beginner's guide, Tri glances around him, "So the quest is... this way," he waves to Oregano and walks towards the house.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tri finds the house and knocks on the door. A woman opens it, and Tri introduces the two. She invites them inside and offers them glasses of water, which Tri accepts gratefully.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Oi. Its been a ruff ol time, what with the war takin me old man, Jim. Oh Jim. How i miss you so. Your eyes filled me with love and devotion. I was your december bride, and by summer you were in the ground... But enough about all that... Id be offerin' bread but i dont havany"

Storm

((i wanted to be the NOC of the Destitute woman))
"No money for food and only the well for water. Ill be starving before too long"
Lupus enters the House
"Oh.. Hello Mister. Would you be wantin some water?"
"No thanks. I got the medicine"
"My Hero. I suppose i'll be needin to pay you"
"Lets talk in the other room about Payment---sorry guys. I'll be about 10 minutes"

Storm

10 minutes Later, Lupus leaves the other room abd walks out, having gotten a +25 to sewing scarf. You perverts

Mido

Version 1
A familiar voice suddenly shook Adreel from his stupor. Looking backward, he noticed Lenora still in her sleeping bag not far behind him.

"Lenora! You're all right!" He darted over to her location, and crouched a couple of feet away from her. He observed his new acquaintance quizzically. "I'm fine myself, so there's no need to worry!" He gave her a thumbs up as he finished his statement. It was then, when Ardeel's stomach began to rumble. "Say, you don't suppose there's any places around here with some grub?" he asks Lenora. Unbeknownst to him, there were a few inns littering this area of town.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Eventually I was able to. It wasn't easy though." Ulrich continued with his food, reading through the new player guide as he was doing so to try and find a good rapier. "You know... if you ever feel like you don't want to be alone, you can just knock on my door ok?"

Ulrich finished his food pretty soon and started to get up. "Well, let's head out. We'll get my quest and on the way to do it we'll keep reading if we can find one for you." He lead them to a house where the npc would be found to give then the quest, but there were already a couple of people there. He wasn't quite sure what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom