• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al is walking down the road when he gets bulldozed by something that feels like a freight train. Turns out it was just a really freaked out Ardeel. Al's actually kind of surprised at his comrade's strength.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus was alone yet again. he decided to go to his room and work on his one handed

Pen

The game is on!
Lenora stands up when Ardeel starts moving out. "But you hadn't finished your meal yet!" she shouts after him as he bolts off, but he was too far away to hear her. She sighs heavily with a wistful smile on her lips. Ardeel was so weird. Good weird. She gazes longingly at door he had left through.

Mido

Version 1
In his mad hurry, Ardeel accidentally bulldozes Al, nearly breaks the door of the inn they stayed at, quickly says hello to Oregano, and dashes promptly into his room, shutting the door in the process. Now back in bed, Ardeel stares at the ceiling in a mad attempt to collect his thoughts. Why did he get so flustered around Lenora? Strangely, upon further recollection, he realizes that this behavior, in many respects, wasn't anything new. Heck, when she asked to sit with him when they met outside the town of beginnings, he got a little nervous. Then there was that time he grew even more embarrassed when she poked fun at the circle he received as a quest reward. These situations alone didn't mean too much, as Ardeel knew well he was somewhat awkward around girls even at the age of eighteen; but what was so different with Lenora? It seemed at this point, every time she had one of those Lenora-trademarked smiles on her face, his nerves were fried! Did he....like her? Like, in that way? No, it couldn't be. A month was way too soon for that sort of thing. The thoughts still press on. Oh, what were these feelings? Deep inside of him? Man, he just doesn't realize. What they do to him. Lo, these feelings, hold Ardeel so tight. He's sure to know, everything's all right. Heeeee's....?

Whatever the case was, Ardeel still can't quite piece it together. In an hour, he would need to start power-napping for the night shift ahead. For the time being, he ponders over other weapons he could use in battle.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al sits up, watching Ardeel run away. He groans, his drunkedness not helping him get back to his feet very easily. Thankfully, he was almost back to the inn.
Oh yeah, he was gonna go explore the area around town, wasn't he?
... **** that

Pen

The game is on!
Lenora returns to the inn feeling happy. Today had been a good day. A memorable and fun day. An exciting one to say the least. She falls asleep in her room with a smile.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" I lost Al. I need to find him. if I don't find him, they'll kill him, then we have to break in a new guy who's name will be like 'Dean' or 'Orlinn' or 'Billiam', or Man-***

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko and Ulrich both look at Lupus and laugh silently. Then, Aiko puts a hand on Lupus' back. "Come on Rasul. Let's get you a room. Al just went to bed. He'll be fine."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom