• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"YEAH YOU BIG DUMMY WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT OK?! MAN YOU'RE STUPID SOMETIMES AREN'T YOU?" Aiko was feeling Ardeel's anger here as he ruined her plans but she realized Ardeel wasn't just yelling at Ulrich. She also realized that Ulrich had proof that she was the cause of all this but she could still be mad at him. Dummy.

Ulrich just sat there confused, mouth wide open trying to figure out what he had done wrong. He started sinking in his own chair, slowly becoming a puddle on the seat.

Aiko turned to Ardeel upon apologizing. "No you're ok Ardeel. It's my fault I decided to bring this dummy. I just thought a nice dinner would be fun. I just called it a date to be funny. I didn't think he'd take it seriously."

Pen

The game is on!
Lenora's heart was pounding intensely from the commotion mixed with her feelings. If it was all just a joke it was not an amusing one. But why did Ardeel react so strongly to it? He made it very clear that they were 'just friends', so if he didn't feel anything for her, why did he react like that? Then she remembered that she had said something along those lines too just out of sheer reflex in the heat of the moment. What if it was the same for Ardeel? What if he really did feel the same way? Lenora's ears became warm from nervousness as she slowly turns her head to look at Ardeel who's sitting next to her. He seemed to be blushing just like she did. What did all this mean...?

Mido

Version 1
"Hey, uh, don't sweat it!" Ardeel shakes off his embarrassment with a grin. "I'm having a good time all things considered, and this food is great!" He then takes a bite more of his food before meeting Lenora's gaze again. She seems really uneasy about something. Was it his embarrassing outburst moments ago that made her like this? Under this assumption, he tries talking to her.

"I'm really sorry if I embarrassed you with my little freak-out there, Lenora. That was uncool of me." The expression on her face in turn makes Ardeel slightly uneasy. "Are you all right?" Meanwhile, puddle Ulrich started to leak onto the floor, Ardeel's foot instinctively blocking the flow of the puddle.

Pen

The game is on!
"N-no it's alright," Lenora replies, realising it came out a little bit louder than expected. "I'm fine. I guess we both overreacted a bit. But don't worry about it." She let's out a short nervous laugh. "Dammit Lenora!" she thinks to herself. "If you never take action he'll never know how you feel!"

Mido

Version 1
"Haha, I suppose we did," Ardeel laughs. "I suppose we can all laugh about this whole-whooaaah!" Unfortunately for Ardeel, Puddle Ulrich made quite a space around his feet, causing the one blocking the puddle to slip over, sending Ardeel into Lenora, both of them falling out of the booth chair.

"Lenora, are you all-" Ardeel suddenly realizes the circumstances of the situation. This was bad. Really bad. :oops:

Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!
Lenora screams as they fall out of the chair and down onto the floor. She then looks at Ardeel and her face turns even more red than before. Their faces were so close. She had never seen his eyes that close up before. "I..." She is unable to say anything. She had just started calming down a bit when they suddenly fell to the floor, so her nerves were back now, worse than before. Even though the moment didn't last long, it felt like several minutes as Lenora gazed deep into Ardeel's eyes. Soon she didn't feel the shock of the fall anymore, nor any nervousness from the closeness. Instead the closeness made her feel warm inside and safe and happy. A smile appeared on her face. Not the same smile she typically wears, but a much more genuinely happy one. Then she let's out a giggle out of reflex and thereafter becomes silent again. "Ardeel," she says carefully and sensitively. "I'm ... I'm alright." She tilts her head ever so slightly to the left and maintains the smile and eye contact with Ardeel.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko gasped a little as the two fell to the floor abd then Ardeel was on top of Lenora. He was going too far so quick. She was about to snap abd push Ardeel off of her wheb Lenora giggled.

Ulrich was making his way up from under the table. He was still completely confused about what was happening but he decided to just roll with it. "Well. I guess Aiko and I should start our shift soon." He says before he sees the two on the floor.

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel, now realizing the situation in full, jumps off the ground, gaining great height in the process. Now in a fetal position, his face redder than a rose, he rambles:

"I'msosorrymyfootslippedonapuddleIdidn'tmeantomakethingsawkwardgoshthiswasreallydisrespectfulI'msosorry!!" His ears drown out most, if not all of what Lenora said previously. His teeth began chattering. Following this, Ardeel zooms up, and speeds out of the eatery, yelling out something about preparing for his shift. He never ran that fast in his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom