• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online SU

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
I just finished SAO and now wish to RP it. So lets get to it.

SU
name: James Aldrich
age 17 (i'm making 22 the max)
gender male
appearance White about 6'1 lean and muscular blonde shoulder length hair blue eves
lvl. 1
beta tester: Yes (Depending on how many sign up I may have 1 or 2 beaters not including myself)
clothing: a Midnight cloak over black shirts
armor: chainmail under clothes bracers and greives
weapons: a large claymore sword about 4.5 feet long
personality: open to others but likes being in charge
skill: fighter (We can not all be fighters. We need smiths and merchants as well.)

We will start the day after it all becomes real. We will all be solo to start but soon after we will meet and form a guild.

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
YES YES YES
Name: Ken Akihira (Username: Akiro)
Appearance: About 5'4" hes Asian, black hair, black eyes.
Level: 1
Beta Tester: Yes
Armor: Long red cloak, black pants, and black boots.
Weapons: Has one long red sword.
Personality: He is always optimistic.
Skill: Fighter.

Name: Genji Hurami (Username: Imaru)
Appearance: 5'5". Brown hair, Brown eyes.
Level: (Shouldn't we start at 1?)
Beta Tester: No
Armor: Black gloves, a black jacket, and black pants. Has brown boots, and a breast plate that's silver.
Weapons: Large battle axe. Black.
Personality: Hates everything, and wants to kill people for no reason.
Skill: Fighter

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Ok. Soooo.... basically, Sword Art Online is about these players who get trapped in the online game world, Sword Art Online. If they die in there, they die in real life. The only way to escape is to beat the boss of each of the 100 floors. There are the front lines which is full of the best players. They are the ones who mainly work at clearing the floors. Other players don't really fight, but they are blacksmiths and such. Beta Testers are the... Well... They tested the beta version of the game. They know all the tricks and what not.

I am not exactly sure how Bankai is planning on doing this, but I think it'll be fun.

Last edited:

Kirito

Note to all this is fantasy but dual weilding is very rare and unlocked at high levels so PK no twin swords. and I'd rather them not be laser swords

Sword Art Online? I loved that anime. I'm in!

But who to use... hm... I'll try Cati again, my avy's always fun. She'll be a smith, and--can we have two? I want to get someone else in as a fighter.

Name: Catalia Arefaen--username is Catalia. She goes by Cati(CAH-tee, nut CAY-tee, like "catty")
Appearance: Catalia is about 5'7, slender and lithe. Her slightly wavy hair is pale-blonde, like white gold, and goes down to her mid-back. She has distinct eyes, like most in her family--a deep shade of blue with a ring of light gold around the center. Her skin is usually pale, but she tans well.
Level: One
Beta Tester: No.
Clothing: I'm lazy, I'll reference it.
Armor: Two silver gauntlets, greaves, a helm that reminisces of draconian origin, and plate armor along her chest, neck, thighs, and upper arms. I'll ref it, again.
Weapons: She forges all of her own weapons, and is careful to balance her skills. She's quite well-rounded, and fights with a variety of weapons when she needs to fight. She prefers a long, curved light blue blade that appears to be made up of dozens of little blades forged together on one side, making the outer edge oddly serrated. It's quite a powerful sword, once she forges it later on.
Personality: Stubborn, impulsive, and clever, Catalia is a pretty free-spirited individual. She prefers to stick to herself, and hasn't joined a guild yet, but she's a useful and cunning ally. She can be a cold and rather sadistic at times, and isn't always inclined towards kindness. She claims she can't be trusted,and not without reason. However, those she's close to--her friends--have the distinct advantage of knowing the more caring side of Cati, the kind heart beneath the powerful bloodlust--the bloodlust that serves as the main reason she chose to become a blacksmith.
Skill: Smith. She knows she'd make an excellent front-liner, but she thought she'd put her skills to use elsewhere--making the weapons and armor for the excellent front-liners.

Shouldn't you add a thing for guild, or are we all going to be illogically solo players?

Also, dual wielding is a skill given to only one player--the one who has the fastest reaction rate. Only Kirito can dual-wield. It's not just rare, it's unheard of in all but one--anyone BUT Kirito being able to dual-weild is impossible.

Kirito

You may have 2 chars and we will all be in the same guild but I'm not naming it yet

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I was thinking of having a version of myself, but I think my longstanding OC can work just as well, if not better.

Name: Valerie Prescott
Appearance: Short, light-built young woman. Brown hair that falls to the middle of her back, slightly unkempt. Green eyes.
Level: 1, if we are starting at 1. Levels quickly because she likes hunting monsters and random item-dropping creatures for fun.
Beta: No.
Clothing: Dark green huntsman's uniform/tunic. Tan pants. Brown leather belts and pockets. Thick brown leather boots. A green cloak.
Armor: A black breastplate with a winged-crest and gold trim, some leg and arm-plates of the same type - light armor. A black helmet with wings on the sides and gold designs to match the rest of her light armor. The helm obscures her eyes, leaving only her chin and mouth visible, but she's only going to wear it at first/will remove it as a "reveal" when she gets to know people. Some call her "The Valkerie" because of her appearance.
Weapons: A basic double-edged arming sword of medium size and length. A bow and arrows. A small hunting knife kept on her right boot.
Personality: Introverted, keeps to herself. Mysterious. Self-sacrificial. (As soon as she hears that players cannot log out and the fun game got serious, she decided that she probably isn't going to be strong enough to make it, yet she doesn't particularly want to wait around doing nothing, either. She wants to join a guild with the express purpose of fighting for as long as she can until a fight becomes hopeless - and then making herself the sacrifice-player so the rest of the guild can get out of the situation). We do not know why her real life is such that she would be so willing to sacrifice herself for others, but it may be related to her age, which she refuses to reveal.
Skill: A basic skillset, but her main skill is hunting. If the party needs food for items to sell, she's the one they can send out to go kill lucrative random beasties.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Also, dual wielding is a skill given to only one player--the one who has the fastest reaction rate. Only Kirito can dual-wield. It's not just rare, it's unheard of in all but one--anyone BUT Kirito being able to dual-weild is impossible.

That's what was on my mind. I had it on the tip of my tongue.

Also, will there be characters from the actual anime? Or... is this a different time?

Kirito

I will cannon The actual chars or ask you guys to if I can't. We won't interact with them to much

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I also have a question:

If we can have 2 characters... most of us are going to be in the same guild, right?

What if one wanted to do a villain-character? I have an idea for a secondary player-character now who is either in Laughing Coffin or a guild very much like it - a sadistic player-killer villain for our main cast to watch out for, also, to provide a place for those who want to play villain-players.

Can I go ahead and profile such a character?

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Darn I was about to say, if Kirito WASN'T in this RP... I would have possibly done something to get myself dual wielding... heheheh... I feel like a *****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom