• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Since we're getting serious here

It’s either that or I get lynched lol, got 3 votes to my name right now and I’d like to change that. It’s a logical choice.

This is actually an interesting reaction tyo RVS votes. RVS meaning random voting stage. Idk if necessarily scum in this case, but IGMEOY.

Zachie

Moo
Since we're getting serious here

This is actually an interesting reaction tyo RVS votes. RVS meaning random voting stage. Idk if necessarily scum in this case, but IGMEOY.
I don’t understand your conclusion. Is it not a natural reaction for someone to not want to get lynched?

Am I wrong in thinking that the person with the most votes gets lynched or is it different here? :|

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Unvote

The problem with Vanilla Townie claims is that they're really easy to make (and fake), especially in a game with only 2 real power roles. I can see Zachie's move coming from newbie scum who got scared of a few votes and wants to try to get his name cleared early, or newbie town who got scared of a few votes and wants to try to get his name cleared early. I don't think either is more likely than the other in this case, it's way too early to tell. But I agree that it's an interesting way to react to the votes in any case.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don’t understand your conclusion. Is it not a natural reaction for someone to not want to get lynched?

Am I wrong in thinking that the person with the most votes gets lynched or is it different here? :|
Of course you don't want to get lynched. Nobody does. Early RVS votes are generally non-serious though, and first day bandwagons don't really often actually lead to a lynch in the end, at least not during the first IRL day.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Your actions seem to say otherwise.. :(

That was just a jokey "welcoming" vote. Though since the game is getting serious now I'm going to

Unvote

Personally, I don't find Zachie very suspicious yet. This is his first game and reacting to a lot of suspicion and votes like that is something I would have done as a new player. While it can be seen as scummy behavior, in a new player it can also just be scared townie behavior.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
That was just a jokey "welcoming" vote. Though since the game is getting serious now I'm going to

Unvote

Personally, I don't find Zachie very suspicious yet. This is his first game and reacting to a lot of suspicion and votes like that is something I would have done as a new player. While it can be seen as scummy behavior, in a new player it can also just be scared townie behavior.

Unvote

I agree. My post even says not necessarily scummy. But it's just something to watch for now I think.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I have a question about the rules here. I've played where there is a random role left out so we can't be sure of anything. Is this game like that? Or are all the roles used?
All the roles are used. This isnt town of Salem

Storm

okay, Cowbell. as these here days are 48 hours long, I suggest we cut the RVS short and grill the Fish

Storm's List ( I bet you missed this)

ZachBell-Vaniila Townie?
Storm
Dom777

Mellow Fellow
Deku
Minish_Link
Lonk
Pendio

Jonboy

if you are red you are def scum
if you are orange you are summy
if you are yellow IGMEOY, but Feel Meh
If you are Green, you are Totes Town,
If you are Blue, It might take a few ISOs to get your gyst
If you are purple, I'm not paying attention to you at the moment

Knowledge Known:
-5 VT
-1 Tracker
-1 Jailkeeper

-2 Mafia

I am in fact open for questions, and if you don't mind, make them straightforward, and don't write a tangent on why you feel you must ask this question

@Storm I'm curious. How did you come up with those specific ratings?
What? on a scale of red to green? And how those blue people are the RP group, and therefore need more time to discern. And how im not looking at Dom or Minish Link due to them being fairly new, meaning they could be prone to slips. But i think i know what youre talking about:
"Why do you suspect me, Storm"
Well youre one of the seamless veterans. I have to stay on my toes

Zach and Tristan are yellow because of their correspondence. Just making a note that if Zach ends up scum, i know where im going next, and it is a path i know will get me lynched, or probably Night Killed. Maybe the Tracker should watch One of them tonight or Jail one of them for the sake of safety, then we'd know by Day 2. I know it sounds like a bland game, but i mean i am in no rush to get this game done.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
What? on a scale of red to green? And how those blue people are the RP group, and therefore need more time to discern. And how im not looking at Dom or Minish Link due to them being fairly new, meaning they could be prone to slips. But i think i know what youre talking about:
"Why do you suspect me, Storm"
Well youre one of the seamless veterans. I have to stay on my toes

Zach and Tristan are yellow because of their correspondence. Just making a note that if Zach ends up scum, i know where im going next, and it is a path i know will get me lynched, or probably Night Killed. Maybe the Tracker should watch One of them tonight or Jail one of them for the sake of safety, then we'd know by Day 2. I know it sounds like a bland game, but i mean i am in no rush to get this game done.

So what about players like Pendio or Libk? They're probably more experienced than I am really. It just seems to single out one player over others. Like you might be trying to cover for one of them. Overall, the reasoning seems a little shakey to me.

Storm

Blue says nothing about anything. blue means I need to look harder at their posts and look for inconsistencies.

I doubt Pen and Lonk have enough time right now to post.

and everything I do is shakey, Johnny. you should know that by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom