• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gen 8 Sword and Shield Shiny Encounters

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Have you encountered any shiny Pokémon yet in Sword or Shield? Which ones and how did you get them? Also, what do you think about the new “square shiny” type?

I have not yet encountered any myself. I don’t see having two different types of shiny Pokémon as necessary but I don’t really think it’s a bad thing either so my thoughts is that it is kinda meh.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I got a shiny with squares in the desert, it was the new crappy snake. But I killed it because I was OP and I don't care about shinies.

You what? Nooooooo! You should have captured it and traded it to me. :( JK

Um, I haven't run into a shiny in the wild just yet, and I have restarted my quest just to enjoy the adventure some more than I previously did. What I mean by this is me checking out every corner and place for stuff, talk to the people scattered about, etc. But I did breed for a shiny Mawile and got it like at around 300 eggs, with the shiny charm under my wing. Before it, some dude/dudette traded me a shiny Haterenne. :) I was all smiles when I got it. Plus, I think that Haterenne has the square type. :)

Atsuma's shiny count: 2 [so far]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom