• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword and Shield Discussion Thread

The wonky scaling of Pokemon sizes in battles really bugs me now.
dynamax centipede is bigger than gigantamax centipede and i think about it a lot

smolgigantamax.png

dynamax centipede is bigger than gigantamax centipede and i think about it a lot

smolgigantamax.png

It's annoying isn't it?

When I took down the third legendary it looked pretty impressive because it was so big (before it Dynamaxed) but when I used it in battle it was the same size as my trainer.

I was like "hey, what's with the dinky legendary?"

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I’ve finished Pokémon Sword over the weekend. The game has been pretty enjoyable for me but I’ve noticed it seems much easier than past generations I have played. I skipped on playing the past few generations so I’m not sure if it’s been a general trend toward easier and easier over the past few generations but I certainly feel that it’s been dumbed down.

I’m currently working to fill the Pokédex and am sitting just over half way so far. At the moment I’m casually working through that before I will want to work on refining a good competitive team. You really only needed one or two good Pokémon to cruise through the actual game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom