• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Switch 2019 better than 2018?

We're not into 2019 yet and we already know of Metroid Prime 4, Bayonetta 3, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 3, Pokemon gen 8 and lots of Final Fantasy will all likely be releasing.

Contrast that with 2018 and Smash (no one other than me seems to care about Let's Go) and 2019 is looking much better already.

Given what we know about 2019 are you excited for year 3 of the Switch?

Last edited:
I think 2017 and 2018 were both equally as good for the Switch but in different ways.
I think 2019 will be good also however that is an assumption only as it is based on the fact that we do not know yet all of the amazing things to come in 2019.

Quin

Disaster Master
Any year can beat switch 2018. The only game I'm getting for it is Smash, but I also have no interest in wii U overpriced ports and indie games that released on PC years ago already.
The better question is if 2019 will beat 2017, which might happen if we are talking switch only. I highly doubt it if we just count all games in general though.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
They are running out of Wii U ports as well.

I expect 2019 and 2020 to be quite strong considering that we have all of those titles. And, the developers of Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Mariokart/ARMS, would have plenty of time to make games for them.

I even think that a new Zelda game could be shown in E3 2019.

They are running out of Wii U ports as well.

I'm not sure, we may have quite a few but I think we still have just as many to go. I can see them totally porting every title they can.

I think we still have good chances of;

Xenoblade Chronicles X
Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario Maker
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
The Wind Waker HD
Twilight Princess HD
Project Zero/Fatal Frame 5
The Wonderful 101
Paper Mario Colour Splash
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse/Paintbrush
Pikmin 3

There are likely other third party games I'm forgetting... we still have a couple of years worth of ports coming by my count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom