• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Swiftblade's Graphics Place - Because everyone else is doing It.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Figured I'd make one of these as well, seeing as I too make the fancy graphics. I'll edit in some stuff in a bit.

Coming Soon

SIGNATURES
DarkLink0602
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/ShellShockerShellShocker

REQUESTS?
Would you like me to make you a sig or avatar? No? I don't blame you. If in any case you do, leave the image you want in it here, the colors you want, and the text, if any, and I'll have it done whenever.

Also this:
Emperor_Cat.png

Last edited:
Well, Seeing as I have known you for a while and seen some of the excellent Sig's that you have made and used in the past I think you are probably one of the best people to come to for this kinda of thing I know.

I will leave the URL of the Image I would like to be used is:

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/link_midna_wolf.jpg

Without Midna as you already know if you don't mind cropping her out. Not too bothered though.

I would also like some form of pattern in the background, Kinda like my current one but maybe more of a dark theme.

The main colours I would like please in the pattern are blacks and red which are kind of merged together in the (sort of like you own with the purple and black). The colour of the words I like best are either Electric blue or electric yellow (So the words look like they have an electric current flowing through them).

The only word I want on there is DarkLink0602, You can put your username in the corner if you want so that people know it is you who made it. Thanks for you time.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Here you go. I did the best I could do with the text, looks kinda weird, but whatever.

(Moved to first post.)
BTW, move the image to imageshack. Direct linking from my server will eat up bandwidth.

Last edited:
Awesome sig you made for me there Swift, Thanks, I think the writing looks pretty good but I do know what you mean. A lot better than my old Wolf Link one.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I'll post some of my previous work once I get a chance. I'm using Photoshop CS4, by the way.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Hihi, Swiftblade! I love your computer art, so I decided to come here for my request. :) I came because I saw you were also taking requests, so I hope you can make mine. My current signature is getting old anyway. :P

What I'd like is some sort of signature with a purplish feel, and since Purple is one of my favorite two colors, and my favorite Zelda character is Vaati, I was wondering if you could make me a Vaati signature. I'd really appreciate it if you could.

Could you pretty please base it off this image: http://www.zeldaelements.net/games_main/11/artwork/vaati.jpg
Saying "ShellShocker" at the bottom or top.

I'd really appreciate it if you could make it, and I'd be very grateful. I hope I get a response. :)

www.zeldainmypocket.com
Hey Swiftblade. I'm looking for a new Sig, if you'd be willing to oblige. :D

If it would be OK, I'd like to have a "Ricky" sig. The can find the picture here.

I'd like to have silver & orange background colors, along with "Alter" somewhere in it. Also, I'd like it if it wasn't really high. Very rectangular would be good. :)

Thanks buddy.

Last edited:

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I'll get to the sig in a few. I've got some other work to do first.

Also, I'd like it if it wasn't really high. Very rectangular would be good.

Oh and, by that do you mean, you don't want the character popping out of it? Or do you just want the box to be small?

Last edited:

www.zeldainmypocket.com
I'll get to the sigs in a few, guys. I've got some other work to do first.

Oh and, by that do you mean, you don't want the character popping out of it? Or do you just want the box to be small?

The character popping out would be awesome. I just don't want one as high as yours. More like DarkLink0602's, or even Shellshocker's would be good. More rectangular than square, in other words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom