• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Swiftblade's Graphics Place - Because everyone else is doing It.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Here you go Alter.

altersig.png

ltp, I'm sorry, I'll need to see some more posts, and at least one green rep block before I can make you a sig.

www.zeldainmypocket.com
I LOVE YOU, SWIFTBLADE! Ha ha! But seriously, great job! I'll, um.. "wear" it with pride! :D It's exactly what I was looking for. Right shades of color, right size, etc.

Thanks again, man. Let me know if I can pay back the favor!

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I'm glad you like it. I wasn't too find of it, but that's just me hating on my own work. BTW, you are repaying me by being staff at OV.

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
Hey swift.
if it isn't any trouble could you make me one as well please.
something musical and with my user name would be great. A little info about me is that i play the cello so some thing Links Awakening with the cello in the game and Zelda realm-ish would be awesome. I don't care about color, surprise me.

Thanks alot mate and sorry for the trouble.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I have a rule, that I only make sigs for people with 50 posts or more. Neither of you meet those qualifications. I suppose I could make an acception just this time, but let this be a warning for the people that may want a sig in the future.

S

sykes

You are awesome!!! thankyou soo much, swift.

if theres anything i can do to repay you, just give me a shout

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom