• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sweet Victory!

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Just recently i attained the Legend of Zelda: ocarina of Time: Master's Quest. First of all, awesome game. AS a long time player of Zelda, and one who has virtually memorized every dungeon, every key location, and every little detail of every dungeon (yes, I'm bragging. so what?), this game gave me several headaches and made me think really, really hard on how to progress.

But I think the greatest accomplishment for me was not in completing the game. No, it was finding all those dang Golden Skulltulas. Those were even more fun to find in MQ than the original. When I starting winding down to the final ten, i started getting incredibly excited and, nerdily enough, when i found that last one hiding behind the tent in the Gerudo's Hideout, you better believe I did a freakin' victory lap on Epona around Hyrule field. The prize you get by finding all of them isn't really that spectacular. I mean whee, you get (spoilers?) money over and over. By the time you've found them all, you really don't need money that much anymore. I think it was the feeling of accomplishment and victory that was the best part.

So share with us, doesn't have to be Ocarina of Time. What's a time of great triumph in Zelda you really need to share?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
OoT any% runs are always a grand piece of excitement. Doing it extremely fast is even better!
A great one was my TP minimalist run, as I blazed through every single battle like it was lit charcoal!!

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I enjoyed my first tp speed run with everything except poes in 23 hours

That is really fast for me. I was excited when i beat the final part of the final boss in about a minute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom