• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sweet or Salty Snacks

I like salty i guess...i like sweet drinks though like Juice i hat soda...and foods...um french fries!:D

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I prefer sweet, but my favorite candy/snack thing is actually both. It's called smash and it's corn bugles covered in milk chocolate, really, really addictive flavor, lol

Big Octo

=^)
Hard to say, really. Probably a combination of both, as they are the most complimenting tastes. If your skeptical, then don't take my word for it. Instead, sprinkle a bit of salt on your candy bar, or eat a chip and chocolate at the same time.

A good combination of both is ideal I think. I don't like snacks with a lot of sugar in them though as it's too strong for my tastes and can overpower whatever it is you're eating. I'd say I lean more towards salty overall. I grew up on Saltines as the snack we always had around and I still love them!

I'm not a fan of either of them. Salty is alright, but it causes me to feel real sleepy and all ehh all the time. Sugar **** is just too much for me cause it goes to where I don't want them at (i.e. chest and whatever) and since I can't really eat anything due to allergies and whatnot, so I just eat fruit and veggies all the damn time.

Life story~!

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I definitely have a major sweet tooth. Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids, Hi-Chew, Laffy Taffy= YUM!

Dan

Much prefer the taste of sweetness. I'm not gay so not really into salty snacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom