• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sweats or Jeans?

Sweats or Jeans

• Sweats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeans

• None...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
This thread lacks yoga pants and skirts.

Well like I say in the thread title, this specific thread is just for Sweats vs Jeans...

Since I didn't answer ill have to say Sweats, I mean I do mainly wear jeans because they do look nice and go with a lot of my clothes however sweats are just nice and comfortable andgreat for wearing on cold winter nights.

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am in no way a fashion bug. However, I wouldn't be caught dead in sweat pants. Not only do I find them unappealing, but I also find them incredibly uncomfortable. I also hate how "revealing" they can be at times...

bunny

birb overlord
Both. I tend to wear jeans out in public the most, but every now and then when I'm feeling really lazy I'll go ahead and wear sweatpants outside. When I am at home I am almost always in sweatpants. For the most part though I just wear whatever's clean because I like jeans and sweatpants both equally.

Dan

Okay I prefer jeans, they just fit well look good and smell good, seriously sweat pants tend to make peoples behinds....sweat. I'd like to point out that Erza could not wear jeans or sweats as she isn't real.

Jedizora

:right:
Sweats around the house, but jeans when I"ll be doing things.
Also, after reading the thread, both words look very... off-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom