• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sweats or Jeans?

Sweats or Jeans

• Sweats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeans

• None...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So from a recent conversation I was wondering which form of pants do you prefer; Jeans or Sweats?

These two are a pretty popular option of clothing among people, and you can base your decision upon different aspects such as which do you find more comfortable, fitting, style, how good they look and so on...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Jeans, I effing hate sweats. Ironically, I find jeans to be much more comfortable than sweats despite the high temperature count when I happen to wear jeans as well as the fact that I frequently wear sweats due to not having clean jeans 99% of the time.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Jeans if I'm going out or even to campus on a regular day.

Sweats if I'm just walking over to the corner store, or if its exam period.

octorok74

TETTAC
Jeans. When I think of sweats I think of lazy people. And it just so happens that all the lazy people I have met wear sweats all the time. At leans jeans look good and help present yourself in a nice way. Though I'd rather dress in suit in tie all the time, but I don't have the money for that kind of garb and I can never find suits in my size anyways.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Jeans. I like jeans. Sweats...eh, just like them to be worn around the house, not going out. Makes me look very awful. Jeans are my choice for wearing.

It all depends on where I'm going. If I'm going to a place I couldn't give a **** for like, for example, school, then comfy sweats and pajama pants are good for me.

Now if I'm actually going out to anywhere but school then if I choose to wear pants, jeans are the way to go. But that's just me.

Clank

Hmm
I go for jeans all the way(yes that includes sleeping...), as I find them to be more comfortable and they I find them to have more protection, as in I can stick my leg in a fire and yet end up without any burns, etc...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom