• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I have added some basic tips to playing this game on the initial sign up post for anyone to see. I advise all people unfamiliar with Survivor to look at it and get an idea for strategy.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
pokemon_sun_and_moon___nuikoguma_by_darside34-dadx24v.png

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Well, this was expected. It looks like it'll take another day or so, so as soon as we get 12, we'll start.

I've started making a full guide with FAQs and stuff, but it's not ready yet. I'll put it on here when it is ready

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
There has been a large addition to the tips section. Anyone with questions should look there.

2 more people, guys! C'mon! @Pendio would you like to play? :D

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
If we do not have 12 players by around the end of 1/11, I will start the game with 10.

If that happens, things will seem a little rushed, like the merge will be very quick, for example, as 14 was really the number I was looking for, but 12 was acceptable.

Anyone is welcome to join. If you have had any thoughts on joining, please do! We need only 2 more spots to start the game!

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Signups are now closed. The game will start with 10 people.

I will make the game thread momentarily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom