• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Superhero RP

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Nanami was wandering the city in her human form. Her necklace shone in the light. As the girl stopped for a bit, she felt a familier presence. "At it again, Reru?"

The boy came from an alley across the street. "I'm surprised your senses could reach this far away." "And my hearing too." Reru held up his arm with his wristband-the jewel shimmered. "Enough with this measly chit chat. Let's continue, shall we?" Nanami smirked as her necklace glowed as well. "Indeed."

((i guess someone sees the light of the accessories and decides to check it out? The two will be transformed in my next post))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
An odd man walks through the streets. He has a ripped straight jacket, and odd green hair. "Hey! Dude! You're in my way." Says a punk to the odd man. "Oh?" The odd man said. "Get out of the way!?" The punk pushes him down. The man gets up, and his red eyes start glowing. "Wah...?" Says the punk. Next thing he knows, he is hit into a building by the mutant lizard spider like being Gravity.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Ghost drops through the ceiling. " See you later." He turns invisible and flies away. Reaper attempts to follow.

Kinetic sees some lights ahead and starts running toward them.

Elementic

In the places of the two humans were Sakuya and Kuroneko. The girl pulled out her sword, while the cat boy readied his claws. The two then ran forward, clashing sword against claws.

Pyschic Shadow is high up in the air, with Liberty on the giant eagle named Raptor following. He uses his telekinesis to grab a car and throws it at Liberty. Liberty narrowly dodges it, sending the car flying through the air. It lands right near where Kinetic is.

Liberty ignores Pyschic Shadow for now, flying towards where the car landed. "I hope nobody got hurt." She thought.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Ghost watches the fight. He is invisible. " These fights are going to cost them a lot in property damage." He mutters.

Elementic

Sakuya glared at Kuroneko, then pulled out a set of metal fans with cherry blossom tree designs on them. Sheathing her sword, she jumped up and, holding onto the fans with a firm grip, swung them, spawning lots of cherry blossoms. They flew to her back and attached themselves, creating wings.

Kuroneko snarled, then his feet were surrounded by a black aura. The two flew up and fought in the air. "You're not getting away this time!" "I don't plan on running!"

Elementic

Kuroneko was getting weak. "This is getting boring!" He started roofhopping away. Sakuya snarled. "Coward. Can't even beat boredom." Sakuya decided to stay in this form for a while, and flew down. Her wings vanished as she leaned against a wall. "Almost had him there...one more minute and he would have been done for...rotton cat..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom