• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Originals vs Clones (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Yeah, it's not gour fault at all, Rep. No one can blame you for this. But I agree, starting the game regardless is probably the best idea at this point. ^^

Unfortunately, I'm kind of with Night Owl. This week and next week are my last two weeks of school, and I'm going to have tons of work to do. Not sure how much time I'll have for mafia.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm going to play one more day phase, but I'm not sure how active I'll be, so I might need a replacement after that. @Repentance as you already know I am planning to move at the beginning of next year, so the coming month I will be focusing on getting that taken care of.

Yeah, don't worry about it Rep. It's a thin game as it is, and with your unique setup, I'd imagine it's very difficult to work around replacing people when the game size is already so small.

Maybe we should put mafia as a whole on break for a while? Having games going on constantly for years at a time with roughly the same people is bound to lead to burnout after a while. A hiatus as a whole on ZD mafia might go a long way towards eventually building interest again.

David

But you called me here...
Yeah, don't worry about it Rep. It's a thin game as it is, and with your unique setup, I'd imagine it's very difficult to work around replacing people when the game size is already so small.

Maybe we should put mafia as a whole on break for a while? Having games going on constantly for years at a time with roughly the same people is bound to lead to burnout after a while. A hiatus as a whole on ZD mafia might go a long way towards eventually building interest again.

As the leader of the Mafia subforum, I kinda agree with this. However, we should finish the game that we've already started. It isn't fair to Rep if we just jump to hiatus right now in the middle of his game.

Unless we get a influx of new members that want to play Mafia, I don't know if the games can continue with the lack of interest.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
As the leader of the Mafia subforum, I kinda agree with this. However, we should finish the game that we've already started. It isn't fair to Rep if we just jump to hiatus right now in the middle of his game.

Unless we get a influx of new members that want to play Mafia, I don't know if the games can continue with the lack of interest.
I agree. It seems like for now, taking a hiatus would be the best course of action.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
@Repentance my plans to move have been bumped up and put into hyper drive. I will need a replacement. I'm sorry. This game had some excellent mechanics.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@Repentance my plans to move have been bumped up and put into hyper drive. I will need a replacement. I'm sorry. This game had some excellent mechanics.
I think I'm just going to close my game altogether. If mafia starts bustling again, I request that I am allowed to restart said game at the top of the queue.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom