• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Originals vs Clones (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Unofficial vote count:
2 Dekunut (Heroine, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
1 Jimmy (Moonstone)
1 Night Owl (Viral Maze)
1 Frozen Chosen (Mido)
1 Mido (Dekunut)

Did I miss any? This is my first time taking a vote count in a long time.

David

But you called me here...
Ugh. I still hate day one. It takes so long to do something. We are even voting when we technically can't.... ok.

tumblr_m9xtw9yJ3w1rfkogxo1_250.gif

Vote: Moonstone
y u promote dis?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well... looks like the game thread has been dead.

Pretty much we have wild voting yet votes don't count. We can attack and lynch someone but that doesn't automatically end the day (which means there can possibly be mutiple deaths all in one day).

The way things are looking we might end up with a no-lynch which isn't the best scenario for the town. We have like roughly 63 hours left, right now we're just waiting on a few more people to post atleast once, right?

Mido

Version 1
Does anything ever get accomplished on day one?

Sometimes, but results vary from game to game. It all depends on how willing we are to cut right to the chase.

I find that the problem with this attack system lies in the fact that we are forced to act more cautiously as we only have one attack per day. (Respective to each of us.)

David

But you called me here...
So, while we're waiting. What are some good ways to get better at Smash? I've been watching some professionals play, and I'd love to step up my game.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Well... looks like the game thread has been dead.

Pretty much we have wild voting yet votes don't count. We can attack and lynch someone but that doesn't automatically end the day (which means there can possibly be mutiple deaths all in one day).

The way things are looking we might end up with a no-lynch which isn't the best scenario for the town. We have like roughly 63 hours left, right now we're just waiting on a few more people to post atleast once, right?

From the rules, I don't think we're going by a lynch system in this game (if votes don't count who would we know who is to be lynched?). And there was no "if a lynch results in a tie" rule. I think when a player falls to zero health they die and that's it. @Repentance can we get some clarification?

Night Owl

~Momentai
It sounds like the attack system is based off of SSB. An attack does damage, and once a player gets more than 100% damage they have a chance of being smashed out of the arena upon the next attack (killed).
Hey everyone, it's time for my second mafia game :)

This set up will be originals (town) vs clones (mafia)

The game is gonna have some interesting rules, so stay with me here:
Every character is assigned two % values -- 1 is a parameter (ex 10-15%), and the other is just one percentage (ex 100%)

These are there attack and defense values. In this game, instead of Voting you will Attack. On a normal day, you will only get one attack per day, and you cannot Un-Attack. Here's how it will work:

When you attack a player, a percentage in between the aforementioned parameter is added to their damage. When it reaches the second percentage amount, there is a 50% chance that character will die. Every 5% over that amount, the chance goes up another 10%, capping at 99%. Let's imagine it in action:

Character A does 10-15% damage every turn
Character B has 100% defense

Character A eventually gets Character B to 100% damage. At this point, there is a 50% chance Character B dies. Let's say Character B survives, and the next day Character A does 15% to Character B. Now, Character B has 115% damage. Since this is 15% over, that adds an additional 30% chance that Character B will die, so there is an 80% chance Character B will die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom