• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
That was fun, but I really need to be better at Vig xD I'm so glad you believed me on my claim, it could've ended much worse otherwise!

i'mma be real honest i was super pissed when you killed koki XD but yeah when I was vig in LOTR i made ONE kill because I wasn't sure about anything until cop confirmed a scum who didn't get lynched so i killed him, the rest I was unsure and I didn't want to kill a town so i held back. in hindsight it was a terrible move, vote lg 4 worst vig amirite

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
After my first kill i was all "Oh, drat, not good, I'll stop now, game over for me!" I need better Scum-o-vision.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm glad that town win as effortless as we did. Obviously we couldn't have done it without JC but coupled with flawed logic from several players, we were still manage to pull something thanks to several discrepancies throughout the game. I would have been more help should I have lasted just a bit longer but we all know how that turned out to be...

Gud game. JC sacrifices his wincon and scored the town a fast win. What a guy.

I guess you can say he's just a cool guy. :rolleyes:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
CONFESSIONS OF A SCUMBUD
By Ganondorf Dragmire
1) The mafia put in (and reversed) attempts to kill Jamie multiple times. Once we also did this to Linkdude.
2) I nearly killed JC instead of Viral that night.
3) I was the one with the idea of Poka fakeclaiming psychiatrist.
4) JC sux :P
5) GG guys. It was fun. Thanks for doing this Jamie!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh I forgot to mention, I wasn't all good. The Day I voted for Mellow, I actually wanted to mislynch the Vig (or NK him and play it off as an accident). I was actually surprised that Celeboy was the Vig, lol (guess I had some luck on that one). So I didn't fully give up on winning ;p

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
See Gumball! I was right all along that JC was scum.
You failed your promise to bring me his head, yet you ask for my heart T.T I'm disappointed : \

Celeboy, why did I have to die? : >
I even found a way to survive the night, and then my own ally stabs me in the back xdxdxd

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Oh I forgot to mention, I wasn't all good. The Day I voted for Mellow, I actually wanted to mislynch the Vig (or NK him and play it off as an accident). I was actually surprised that Celeboy was the Vig, lol (guess I had some luck on that one). So I didn't fully give up on winning ;p

I TOLD YOU GUYS

I knew JC would have some sort of plan that made it possible for him to win.

---

btw, thanks, musicfan, for not bolding your unvote. Practically won me the game :)

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Stitch, what was your tactic this game? Was it to fade into the background and avoid detection, or where you just inactive?

It was a bit of both. It worked far better than I thought it would, nobody really had any suspicions on me the entire game. If it wasn't for your decision to help the town and our mistake of not killing you when we should have, we might have been able to win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom