• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Octo

=^)
Hello guys. I am Jamie's rent-a-mod, and he requested that I post the lynch scene.

Everyone ganged up on Mellow Ezlo and took turns poking him. Not a single moment was free of the relentless poking. After an unabated 24 hours of poking, he DIED.

Mellow Ezlo was Wario,a Mafia Goon.

Y'all have 48 hours for night.

Thank you for selecting Rent-a-Mod, Jamie. Your bill we be sent within the next 5 business days.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Sorry guys, I just moved into my dorm. I feel bad :(
I'll post the night scene now.

Doesn't really matter now, I s'pose, but musicfan did bold his vote. It was done at the bottom of that same post, after he "ebwodp'd".

No. His unvote, not his vote.

In the night, Firice da Vinci was sleeping soundly when a large blade entered his back. Once again, when his true self was revealed, the killer was disappointed. Elsewhere, ~Mizuki~ was being chased down by Justac00lguy holding an axe. When he finally struck ~Mizuki~ with his axe, all he was able to do was cut through her armor. Soon, her armor and cloak fell off, and her true form was revealed, and she quickly ran away. Before Justac00lguy could leave and go back to his room, he was hit by a large hammer, and it instantly crushed him.

And the day began.

Firice da Vinci was Pikachu, a Vanilla Townie
~Mizuki~ is Samus (now Zero Suit), the Once-one-shot-bulletproof-but-now-innocent Townie
Justac00lguy was The Villager, the Serial Killer

USEFUL TOYS(12):
Big Octo
Avagon Mido
Pendio
musicfan
Sydney fused_shadows#2
Ayano Keiko Go_Dark_Link
~Mizuki~ - Zero Suit Samus, an Innocent Townie
Thareous
Stitch
Heroine of Time
Celeboy
Ver-go-a-go-go

IN THE TRASH(13):
kokirion - Luigi, a Town Mason - Stabbed with a sword Night 1
A Link In Time - Captain Falcon, the Town Bodyguard - Stabbed with a knife Chopped with an axe Night 1
Fig - Mii Fighters, the Town Jack-of-all-trades - Lynched Day 2
fused_shadows - Jigglypuff, a Vanilla Townie - Strangled Night 2
PokaLink - Meta Knight, the Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched Day 3
Blackkirby - Pac-Man, a Vanilla Townie - Stabbed with a sword Night 3
LittleGumball - Mario, a Town Mason - Strangled Night 3
Kirino - Bowser, the Mafia Godfather - Lynched Day 4
Imogen Viral Maze - Rosalina & Luma, the Town Cop - Stabbed through the stomach Night 4
DekuNut - Ganondorf, the Mafia One-shot Strongman - Chopped with an axe Night 4
Mellow Ezlo - Wario, a Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 5
Firice da Vinci - Pikachu, a Vanilla Townie - Stabbed with a sword Night 5
Justac00lguy - The Villager, the Serial Killer - Crushed with a hammer Night 5

Day 6 Begins
With 12 people alive, it takes 7 votes for a majority lynch. The day will end at 11:59:59PM EST on Thursday, September 11th.

I need replacements for ~Mizuki~ and Ver-go-a-go-go. pleaaaase :)

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
So updating the list with what I now think.

Big Octo
Mido (I roleblocked him last night)
Pendio
musicfan
fused_shadows#2
Go_Dark_Link
Thareous
Stitch
Heroine of Time
Celeboy
Ver-go-a-go-go

Not in green means I think they're possible lynch candidates. Yellow I'm sort of iffy on. Green I think or know they're town. So who do you guys want to go for today?

EBWODP:

Also, gg JC
Yo da real MVP

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Well, Stitch or Vergo, seeing as they're your most likely candidates. We could lynch one and then I could get the other in the night?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
King Dedede confirmed...

Good gaming with you, Justa. Despite my initial doubts, you played extremely well.

Back to the game, considering that Go_Dark_Link is a confirmed Town power role, I'm a bit surprised that the Mafia didn't try to go for him in the meantime. The point being that he's been alive all of this time, so the Mafia must have been trying to get Justa the last few Nights. Whenever Celeboy claimed as Link, the Town Vig, the Doc must have switched over to him from Justa.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth

Big Octo
Pendio
musicfan
fused_shadows#2
Go_Dark_Link
Thareous
Stitch
Heroine of Time
Celeboy
Ver-go-a-go-go

Not in green means I think they're possible lynch candidates. Yellow I'm sort of iffy on. Green I think or know they're town. So who do you guys want to go for today?

I think we really have the game in the bag right now. There is only one mafia left, and they'd have to be amongst the four you didn't highlight as green. All we have to do is take out all four, and we'll find the remaining mafia. We should lynch one today, and tomorrow, and have Celeboy take out one in the night. We can also have you, GDL, roleblock one as well, to speed up the process even more.

I don't really see how we can lose this one guys.

Mido

Version 1
Ah, I thought as such, regarding Mizuki. She softclaimed bulletproof yesterday. Either way, it seems like we're off to a good end here.

Big Octo
Pendio
musicfan
fused_shadows#2
Go_Dark_Link
Thareous
Stitch
Heroine of Time
Celeboy
Ver-go-a-go-go

Rats, my colorblindness is really kicking in right now. If Thareous is indeed yellow, (At least that's what I'm assuming), I think that we can perhaps write him off as a townie. I only say this with the acknowledgement that he described his role as insignificant, much like Mr. da Vinci. Of course, this isn't a guarantee. Pendio was at the forefront of many early lynches, while not necessarily leading them, so I find him hard to bag for anything. As for the lynch targets, the plan at hand seems promising. I'll look back at the two in question, mainly Vergo, but both anyhoo.

Also, JC, you really kicked some candy *** in this game. Good work! :yes:

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I agree it really does seem the game is close to an end here. We can lynch Vergo today, Celeboy kills Stitch at night while I roleblock Thareous just in case, and if neither Vergo nor Stitch are mafia and the mafia still makes a kill even with me blocking Thareous, then Pendio can be lynched tomorrow (though I doubt it'll come to that).

Vote: Vergo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom