• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Erm....... what happened? XD

I can see that because musicfan didn't bold his unvote, I was lynched, but then instead of dying I was kept alive and my alignment was revealed?

Okay. I guess I can go with this.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Here's the current list of players:

Big Octo
Mido
Pendio
musicfan
Mellow Ezlo
Fused
Go_Dark_Link
Firice da Vinci
~Mizuki~
Thareous
Stitch
Heroine of Time
Celeboy
Ver-go-a-go-go

By eliminating those who I think are Town (they could be 3rd party), here's the list of who Mafia could be:

Mido
Mellow Ezlo
Firice da Vinci
~Mizuki~
Thareous
Celeboy (my lynch target)
Ver-go-a-go-go

My plan, we lynch Celeboy (that leaves 6 people) and that creates two scenarios:

1. If he's Town, I'm going to go for one of the inactives of whom I feel are the most scummy. GDL I suggest RB'ing one of these players as well. Doctor can protect either Fused or GDL. Now the Vig. This may seem contradictory of me, but I feel it's best to kill one of these players as well. Think about it, we will be able to kill two out of the 6 and GDL RB can possibly confirm who he RB'ed possibly narrowing it down to 3. So worst case scenario here, we miss scum completely but yet we're still left with 4 players and that gives is a 50% chance of lynching the two remaining scum. Best case scenario, we hit two scum and then you guys can lynch me tomorrow for the win.

2. If Celeboy flips scum then I'm going to target Thar. Same advice applies to the Doctor and GDL. However GDL can basically use his RB like a Cop - he can either uncover scum or confirm a Townie, so that narrows it down even further. Vig can either take out one of the players listed above or me. Hopefully if Celeboy flips scum then Thar is Mafia as well. If not, then we still have Mafia cornered come the next night.

---

This is just a plan I was thinking of. You guys can follow it or leave it, but I feel, if followed, Town could have the game won either by the end of this night or the next.

EBWODP
Also please let's get some activity inactives, it could possibly save you.

Last edited:

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Fine, I'll be more active. :rolleyes:
Anyway, I am going to say that I'm town, obviously, and I have the courage to say that you don't have to believe me, but I'd prefer it if you would. I would say that we shouldn't really listen to you because you are SK, but you've done a lot to help us, so you're kinda trustworthy.
Are you trying to claim as Link here (the mentioning of courage is the only form of hinting I found), the supposed Vig? I guess that would explain why you would are stressing to at least wait another night. You could get in one final kill before being lynched.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Celeboy, if you are the Vig, then why haven't you made any Night kills? Or if you have, then who did you target?

2. If Celeboy flips scum then I'm going to target Thar. Same advice applies to the Doctor and GDL. However GDL can basically use his RB like a Cop - he can either uncover scum or confirm a Townie, so that narrows it down even further. Vig can either take out one of the players listed above or me. Hopefully if Celeboy flips scum then Thar is Mafia as well. If not, then we still have Mafia cornered come the next night.

*throws an egg at Justa*

Guess again. Going by the amount of claims today, there are at least two Townies that you're going to bump off, being Celeboy and myself, and effectively cripple your efforts to help the Town. If you intend on killing me, then the least you can do is lynch me in Celeboy's place and let him prove himself Tonight; my role is of absolutely zero significance so I'd rather go be the one to go instead of seeing the effort wasted on our Vig. All you'd have to do is select another target for the Night kill.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Sorry for my inactivity. I'm going to say I am town but for my lack of activity on here some would think I'm lying. I guess I'm not entirely bulletproof...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Celeboy, if you are the Vig, then why haven't you made any Night kills? Or if you have, then who did you target?

*throws an egg at Justa*

Guess again. Going by the amount of claims today, there are at least two Townies that you're going to bump off, being Celeboy and myself, and effectively cripple your efforts to help the Town. If you intend on killing me, then the least you can do is lynch me in Celeboy's place and let him prove himself Tonight; my role is of absolutely zero significance so I'd rather go be the one to go instead of seeing the effort wasted on our Vig. All you'd have to do is select another target for the Night kill.
Huh, I said /if/ Celeboy is scum. The only reason I would lynch you is if Celeboy was scum, so lynching you beforehand is not going to happen. I'll only believe Celeboy if he gives a reason his targets and if no one else counter claims. Don't forget that two Mafia members have fake claimed to save themselves, so trust isn't earned by simply soft claiming while under pressure.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I have only targeted those who I've killed. It's my first time playing Vig so I didn't want to go around willy nilly killing too many towns people. It wasn't my best choice because I could've got some scum. I was planning on getting JC tonight, just because we don't need him any more. The only reason I spared him last night was because I thought he may be useful for one last day, however, I seem to be wrong.

I say we wait for a counter-claim. If it doesn't happen, we can be somewhat positive that Celeboy is telling the truth, and we can avoid a bad lynch. Fakeclaiming as the Vig is incredibly difficult to do, and it's easy enough to disprove it if someone comes forward.

Big Octo

=^)
Vig, eh? If there's no counter claim, I'll believe it. This might be your last night, so perhaps we could all agree on a target for you.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
This'll be an interesting night. The Doctor should protect one of me, GDL, or Celeboy (assuming no one counter claims). The mafia will then have to make a choice: take the risk and target one of them for a NK, or just NK another player, whom is guaranteed to be killed. It creates an interested WIFOM situation.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm happy to lynch Mellow instead. He was my other suspicion. Given the hypothetical scenario that Celeboy is Vig (assuming no one counter claims) then we can still make the night pretty successful.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Well it seems music not bolding his unvote has worked in our favor. If Celeboy had claimed anything else, I would still not trust him. However, he claimed Vig and I am very inclined to believe it. I thought it might be him, which is why I decided not to vote for him. Why? Because of this post: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49620&page=56&p=898339#post898339
I thought it was curious that he asked that, and had a suspicion that he might be the Vig wanting to know if it was okay for him to nightkill someone. It seemed like the type of question a Vig would ask after having killed townies at night. It was also solidified by this post:
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49620&page=77&p=901821#post901821
I would have said this last night, but if for some reason he was saved from being lynched I didn't want the mafia to know he was the Vig. However, it seems we are past that point by now. So yes, I believe him. I also am inclined to think Thar is town because of that. The question now is, who do we lynch?

JC, could you explain more why Mellow is your second suspicion? I'm not sure if you ever said it before.

EBWODP:
Mido
Mellow Ezlo
Firice da Vinci
~Mizuki~
Thareous
Celeboy (my lynch target)
Ver-go-a-go-go

Looking at the list JC made again, we can remove Celeboy and Thareous (of course assuming there's no counter-claim).
Mido
Mellow Ezlo
Firice da Vinci
~Mizuki~
Ver-go-a-go-go
5 people, so if we lynch one today, Vig takes out one tonight and SK another, there'll only be two for tomorrow. Assuming the people we think are town are really town, then there's a high chance of winning right now. Of course, this is only one possible scenario.

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
Hmm...I see....

I think Celeboy's telling the truth at the moment. I guess his activity in some respects matches his kill pattern, as there didn't seem to be any vigilante action last night. Also, I just noticed this:

Sorry for my inactivity. I'm going to say I am town but for my lack of activity on here some would think I'm lying. I guess I'm not entirely bulletproof...

I'm happy to lynch Mellow instead. He was my other suspicion. Given the hypothetical scenario that Celeboy is Vig (assuming no one counter claims) then we can still make the night pretty successful.

Personally, I wouldn't mind this. I was intrigued by GDL's position yesterday mainly regarding Mizuki and him, and while I thought both the two have been playing rather discreetly, I think Mellow's the more likely candidate. There was an influx of activity after fused proposed lynching you, and Mellow was indeed in the bunch. After refuting fused, he seems to have disappeared. I find that somewhat puzzling. My only issue is that Mr. Ezlo expressed being busy throughout the game, which may justify his discreet ways. Also, I wonder where Pendio is? He was the first to comment on fused's proposition, and he also slipped away. I'm overall not sure what to make of Pendio, and in light of his early votes, I can see why he could be a townie, in reference to your observations, JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom