• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
It's almost 1am, so I need to sleep. I most likely won't be awake by the time the day ends (it's tomorrow at about 7am for me, I think) so I would appreciate it if you didn't lynch me. I'd look back through my recent posts and see if you can pick anything up. Just sayin'.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I really don't like the idea of the SK telling the Vig what to do. I stated earlier that the Vig can kill JC if he/she wants to tonight, and I'm sticking by that. However, even if we're placing our trust in JC for scumhunting, he should not be in command of our PRs. We've been letting JC live with a gun pointed to his head today, and if we have to pul the trigger tonight, so be it.
The Vig can take out whoever, I've recommended myself already and I've recommended other targets if Mafia are indeed hiding away. There is no "commanding" involved.

Anyway guys, are you changing your vote on Fused? I really think it's a mistake lynching him.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Let's just say sitting on the fence is my play style, I don't like being responsible for the deaths of the innocents, but I guess you haven't played with me before. Seeing as I left for 2 years and did get back a month ago I am just starting to get back into Mafia, and tbth I agree that I do sound kinda scummy in a few of my posts.
Next I want to say that I went up to London for a few days, I did say, but I have noticed that some of my posts just simply get ignored. Unless that's just me thinking that and feeling sorry for myself. The thing about me encouraging Poka to claim wasn't me forcing a claim, he asked when he should claim and that was my opinion on it.

The reason why I clarified I wasn't scum when asking Gumball was because I thought the question would sound scummy. Also the suspicions about you were because I thought you were acting odd. I had no idea you were SK.
Anyway, I am going to say that I'm town, obviously, and I have the courage to say that you don't have to believe me, but I'd prefer it if you would. I would say that we shouldn't really listen to you because you are SK, but you've done a lot to help us, so you're kinda trustworthy.

unvote
Vote celeboy

Sitting on the fence is never a good thing.

Also FOS fussed It is just the way you worded and the attitude you have towards a serial killer who can't do anything to win. The stats at against him. If the town gets low enough the mafia kills him. We eliminate the las maifa members we kill him. If it makes you teal comfterable fussed, Justa can you target me tonight and the vig take him out night?

Ebwodp
vote celeboy

Last edited:

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I've thought about it, and especially lately I've grown a bit more wary about whether or not lynching Celeboy is a good idea. I added up the votes myself, and right now there's 1 vote on Fused, 2 votes on Celeboy, and I think though I'm not sure 1 vote on JC. Either way, right now Celeboy is getting lynched and there's a bit over two hours left. Sadly, Celeboy said he was going to sleep so there's no chance of him claiming or such. So I've decided I'm not going to vote, and will wait to see what happens. I am okay with his lynch, but I don't feel confident enough to cast a vote right now.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Somebody please get Xyphon in here to do a vote count. Also, when does Day end?

Vote: fused_shadows

No point in lynching someone whenever they're not even able to be present to defend themselves.

Justa's judgment calls so far have been accurate, for the most part, but like GDL I'm a bit wary of the votes randomly stacking up. Our presumed Serial Killer has justified his roleclaim, more or less, so I'd say that he's clean. On the otherhand, musicfan might be placing his vote on Celeboy and FoSing fused to blend in with Town. Not to mention that he voted after Celeboy requested that he not get lynched in the meantime, so for right now there'll be a tie.

Justa, who do you plan on targeting Tonight?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I've woken up, and as it seems that the night scene isn't up, I just want to say, I have soft claimed my character, but it is rather cryptic.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Before people get mad at me, musicfan did not bold his unvote. The format of unvoting is clearly stated in the rules.

Also the reason for the lack of vote count is just an overall lack of posts, but I'll make sure to have at least 1 or 2 vote counts per game day.

Remaining Factions(3):
Town: 11
Mafia: 2
Third Party: 2

Vote Count:
Justacoolguy(1) - fused_shadows#2
fused_shadows#2(2) - Pendio, musicfan
Celeboy(1) - Justac00lguy
Not Voting (11): Big Octo, Mido, Mellow Ezlo, Go_Dark_Link, Firice da Vinci, ~Mizuki~, Thareous, Stitch, Heroine of Time, Celeboy, Ver-go-a-go-go

Everyone gathered around. "Let's get fused, Let's get fused!" they shouted. But then they heard a voice.
"I will give you a chance to redo this. I'll reveal what fused's alignment is."

fused_shadows#2 is Not Guilty.

And the day was lengthened.

With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes for a majority lynch. The day will end at 11:59:59PM EST on Monday, September 1st.
(note: vote count is reset)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So can we lynch Celeboy now? I had a feeling that Fused was Town, let's move on.

If Celeboy flips scum then Thar looks awfully shady. I really push we lynch him.

EBWODP

Oh ok Vote: Celeboy

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Honestly, it'll be a bad move for the town to lynch me. At least wait until after tonight.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So fused is the Innocent Child?

Unvote

I've woken up, and as it seems that the night scene isn't up, I just want to say, I have soft claimed my character, but it is rather cryptic.

Where exactly did you softclaim?

Before people get mad at me, musicfan did not bold his unvote. The format of unvoting is clearly stated in the rules.

Doesn't really matter now, I s'pose, but musicfan did bold his vote. It was done at the bottom of that same post, after he "ebwodp'd".

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Let's just say sitting on the fence is my play style, I don't like being responsible for the deaths of the innocents, but I guess you haven't played with me before. Seeing as I left for 2 years and did get back a month ago I am just starting to get back into Mafia, and tbth I agree that I do sound kinda scummy in a few of my posts.
Next I want to say that I went up to London for a few days, I did say, but I have noticed that some of my posts just simply get ignored. Unless that's just me thinking that and feeling sorry for myself. The thing about me encouraging Poka to claim wasn't me forcing a claim, he asked when he should claim and that was my opinion on it.

The reason why I clarified I wasn't scum when asking Gumball was because I thought the question would sound scummy. Also the suspicions about you were because I thought you were acting odd. I had no idea you were SK.
Anyway, I am going to say that I'm town, obviously, and I have the courage to say that you don't have to believe me, but I'd prefer it if you would. I would say that we shouldn't really listen to you because you are SK, but you've done a lot to help us, so you're kinda trustworthy.

Aquí. It's in the last part if you need further direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom