• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
No, I was suspicious of Firice because of the few things he said when he wasn't being inactive. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear to you.

He has 29 posts, out of which only 4 are not Day 1 spam. Needless to say, he hasn't been trying to contribute very much, which already makes me a little suspicious.

Contributing factor?

And why would me saying you've arisen as more suspicious mean "for others" and not for myself? Did I ever in my post say others were suspicious of you, so I was going to be suspicious of you as well? I said you did something, so I found you more suspicious. No one has told me I should keep my vote on you. Never did I say I was keeping my vote on you because someone said I do. Say anything you want, I won't become angry or whatever, but please don't try to put words in my mouth. Thank you.

Well, to be perfectly honest, I'd be shocked if you came out and said that you're only suspicious of me because everyone else is; that'd be practically asking to be lynched. I never said you said that: I said that could be why you didn't remove your joke post, because everyone else seemed to agree, and you wanted to blend in. So.... don't try to put words in my mouth, as well. :)

We already know who the SK is. We can kill him whenever we want. So if you are really town, try helping means try helping us find out who the remaining mafia members are. That's what we've been doing all day, trying to think who they might be. All you've been doing all day, except for the last couple of posts, has been arguing why we should lynch the SK. We know we need to kill the SK! It's not like we're not planning on killing him at some point. But right now our top priority is the mafia, and you weren't helping with that. That's all I meant.

Well, that's not really a fair assessment of the day. I started out by posting why I think we should lynch JC. I presented a reasonable case, and placed my vote. Next thing you know, everyone is commenting on my post, saying that I'm probably scum trying to get rid of the SK. I had no time to post my other thoughts: I was too busy defending myself, which I think we can all agree should be top priority. I recently got a job, so I don't have time anymore to make post upon post (luckily for me I got today off), so I didn't have time to post my other suspicions, until today, as I was too busy defending myself.

As I've said before, if there was a viable option to lynch today then I'd be all for it. However, there isn't, as most of the suspicions are simply gut feelings based on limited evidence. I'd much rather take out someone who's guaranteed to result in a good lynch, and then move on tomorrow.

I apologize if my choice of wording was poor. I wasn't speaking only to you, as I said that last bit was directed at anyone who was ever getting lynched as a member of the town, as I have seen people lash out at others viciously because of it. However, if it really irks you so much then I'll clarify that no I didn't mean you were being vicious previously, sorry if you thought I did.

Ah, alright. But you can see how I thought you were referring to me.

Same thing as before. We already know JC is the SK, no need to be suspicious of him. If you're talking about being suspicious that JC might betray us, then that's understandable. But all the ones that have posted have already said, we don't share that suspicion. And I know you point out something in Octo's posts, but that was only recently. I was talking about the entire Day. And going through the entire player list could be helpful to us, telling us I find this person suspicious, this one not so much, so that if you are lynched then we have something to say "well Fused thought this person was suspicious, that might mean something." You don't have to if you don't want to, of course. And if someone tried to twist it into something to promote your lynch, then if you are lynched and turn up town that person will look extremely scummy. You hurt yourself more by not doing it, in my opinion. But still, if you don't want to do it then that's fine.

Yes, I'm suspicious of him not necessarily taking out a Townie on purpose, but maybe taking out someone he thinks is mafia (like Celeboy or Mellow), whom he is wrong about, thus resulting in the very preventable loss of a Townie role. I don't understand why everyone is so eager to take this risk.

It's funny that I mentioned the player list thing, because just recently in Pokescum Mafia, Pendio was suspicious of me because he theorized after I did a big post on everyone's votes on the goomboo bandwagon that I was scum trying to look Townie by going through the players who voted for him. Anyways, as I said, between defending myself in this game, keeping up with Pokescum, and then my new job, I would have never had a chance to do it, anyway.

I already explained what I meant by being helpful, I won't do it again. I also said that when you initially suggested lynching JC, I didn't find you suspicious, I just disagreed with you. It wasn't until you became sarcastic that I chose not to remove the vote on you.

No, that last part isn't entirely true. This post here was the first one in which I was marginally sarcastic. You voted for me on the 26th; that post occured on the 30th. You had four days in between the moment you voted, and the moment I first started to become suspicious to you.

Yes, I am aware. I wouldn't want to lynch her because she was one of the first to vote for Poka who was mafia, so I'm confident she's town. If she's mafia, she fooled me and I'm impressed. But yes I'd like to hear more from her. I'd also like to hear more from a bunch of people. But what would you have me do, vote for one of them at the end of the day in hopes that they'll be pressured into talking by one vote?

That part was more of a rant against the way ZD mafia goes then directly at you, so don't worry about it.

EBWODP:
By now, I'm becoming more sure that Fused is just a rather angry town member, instead of mafia. Particularly because of the way some people joined on his lynch. Also because if he was mafia I don't see why his team members wouldn't have told him to back down when the votes started piling on.
Unvote: Fused
If he is indeed mafia, I'm not saying I would be too surprised, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he turn up town. I think I've seen enough to warrant unvoting. As for who to lynch today, I still don't think JC should be the choice. If you guys want to lynch Fused, then I can't do much to change your minds as I see why you'd want to. However, right now I'd feel better with either a Firice or Celeboy lynch.

I'm glad you've seen the light of reason. :)

Furthermore, you mentioned that you'd be okay with a Firice or Celeboy lynch. Are you suspicious enough to vote for them, then? If so, which one would you pick?

Anyway, I am going to say that I'm town, obviously, and I have the courage to say that you don't have to believe me, but I'd prefer it if you would. I would say that we shouldn't really listen to you because you are SK, but you've done a lot to help us, so you're kinda trustworthy.

Do you think we shouldn't listen to him enough to vote for him? :)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Vote for whomever you want, but I think we should just vig kill him. Although, truth be told, he isn't doing us much harm at the moment, so idk. He'll end up dead eventually, I'd wager.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Right now, I honestly don't know. I have a few hours before I ought to get some sleep, so I'm going to look back through the day and see if I can find someone. Watch this space.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Celeboy: Who are you most suspicious of being the remaining two scummies after deku and kirino?

A bit more for my defence. This is Viral's last post before he snuffed it, in which he calls me out by asking who I think is scum. Why? He's had no explicit interactions with me whatsoever before hand, no direct suspicions, so why now? I think the reason for this is because he investigated me and found my alignment is that of the Town. He asked me for my suspicions because he knew I was town so he could get something to maybe work on.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
A bit more for my defence. This is Viral's last post before he snuffed it, in which he calls me out by asking who I think is scum. Why? He's had no explicit interactions with me whatsoever before hand, no direct suspicions, so why now? I think the reason for this is because he investigated me and found my alignment is that of the Town. He asked me for my suspicions because he knew I was town so he could get something to maybe work on.
Viral randomly asks people their thoughts a lot. My guess is that he likes to get a wider scope on the situation by getting some outside views. I don't think him asking that really relates to him investigating you. The only reason I said GDL was that, if I was in that situation, I would definitely investigate him knowing how cunning he was on Members vs Mods. He could have chose different, hell, he could have chosen anybody, I do think it's likely that he investigated GDL though.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Like I said, this is my first game in two years, so I didn't really know that. I've played with him once and didn't notice that's what he did.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'd really love to hear from the following: Heroine, Thar, Fireice, Stitch, Mellow, and Mizuki.

The more you guys fade into the background, the more you guys are at risk of looking scummy. I would actually advise the Vig (in fact I think the Vig could be one of yous) to possibly looking into killing any of the above (except for Heroine - read my post on her earlier, I definitely think she's a Townie).

Big Octo

=^)
The more you guys fade into the background, the more you guys are at risk of looking scummy. I would actually advise the Vig (in fact I think the Vig could be one of yous) to possibly looking into killing any of the above (except for Heroine - read my post on her earlier, I definitely think she's a Townie).

I really don't like the idea of the SK telling the Vig what to do. I stated earlier that the Vig can kill JC if he/she wants to tonight, and I'm sticking by that. However, even if we're placing our trust in JC for scumhunting, he should not be in command of our PRs. We've been letting JC live with a gun pointed to his head today, and if we have to pul the trigger tonight, so be it.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one

I think I'd mentioned this before, but I actually think the opposite. I think Viral asked you who you thought was mafia, because he might've known by then that you were mafia so depending on who you answered was going to be who he investigated that night, as you would probably not say one of your team members. However, I understand it could be taken either way, but I would think the latter possibility being more plausible.

As for your question, Fused, at present time I would prefer a Celeboy lynch to a Firice one, tbh, but I'm still not sure enough about voting. I'll decide before the days end, though.

Also, Jamie, could you give us a vote count please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom