• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I apologize for the delay, I needed yet another replacement.

In the night, DekuNut was walking through the hallway, looking for a target. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a star-shaped figure. He decided to follow it, and see where it led. Eventually, he saw it go into a room. When he entered, Viral Maze was sitting on her bed, playing with her hair (HUH GAYYYYY). "W-who are you?" Viral Maze asked. "It's over for you, girl," DekuNut replied, as he pulled a sword out and thrust it through Viral Maze's stomach. But what DekuNut didn't notice was the axe-wielding figure who had followed him as well. It was too late for DekuNut to react.

And the day began.

Imogen Viral Maze was Rosalina & Luma, the Town Cop
DekuNut was Ganondorf the Mafia One-shot Strongman

USEFUL TOYS(15):
Justac00lguy
Big Octo
Pendio
musicfan
Mellow Ezlo
Sydney fused_shadows#2
Ayano Keiko Go_Dark_Link
Firice da Vinci
~Mizuki~
Thareous
Stitch
Heroine of Time
Celeboy
Ver-go-a-go-go

IN THE TRASH(10):
kokirion - Luigi, a Town Mason - Stabbed with a sword Night 1
A Link In Time - Captain Falcon, the Town Bodyguard - Stabbed with a knife Chopped with an axe Night 1
Fig - Mii Fighters, the Town Jack-of-all-trades - Lynched Day 2
fused_shadows - Jigglypuff, a Vanilla Townie - Strangled Night 2
PokaLink - Meta Knight, the Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched Day 3
Blackkirby - Pac-Man, a Vanilla Townie - Stabbed with a sword Night 3
LittleGumball - Mario, a Town Mason - Strangled Night 3
Kirino - Bowser, the Mafia Godfather- Lynched Day 4
Imogen Viral Maze - Rosalina & Luma, the Town Cop - Stabbed through the stomach Night 4
DekuNut - Ganondorf the Mafia One-shot Strongman - Chopped with an axe Night 4

Day 5 Begins
With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes for a majority lynch. The day will end at 11:59:59PM EST on Sunday, August 31st. (short extension due to the delay)

fused_shadows#2 (totally not the same guy) has replaced Syndey! Welcome him with open arms by voting: fused!

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Vote: fused2

I do as the Night Scene commands.
Also gdi, I knew I should have roleblocked DekuNut. If he used the Strongman I guess it wouldn't have mattered, but I still feel like I should've tried. Anyways, I roleblocked Firice last night, but there were no hints in the scene as to whether or not that did something, so I don't know how to proceed. We could always go with JC I guess, but I personally would rather a vig night be used on that, rather than waste a lynch.
Personally, I'm still suspicious of Firice, but I want to wait a bit to see what other people have to say.
Gfdi DekuNut, why the cop.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ghey

Way to go doctor.
Also I see JC is still alive. Way to go vig.

I'm an upset old man >_>
:D

Also gdi, I knew I should have roleblocked DekuNut. If he used the Strongman I guess it wouldn't have mattered, but I still feel like I should've tried. Anyways, I roleblocked Firice last night, but there were no hints in the scene as to whether or not that did something, so I don't know how to proceed. We could always go with JC I guess, but I personally would rather a vig night be used on that, rather than waste a lynch.
Personally, I'm still suspicious of Firice, but I want to wait a bit to see what other people have to say.
'Cuz I'm a scummy scumbud.

Anyways, GG guys. It was fun. Viral? You did good. High-five.
Now, off to join Bowser and Meta Knight in the Final Destination. We'll be waiting ;)

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo

I'm not special in the slightest. In fact, I'm so bland that you didn't have anything to block. :rolleyes:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok I'm going to look back at Day Three. I think I can slightly confirm some people and I have a feeling who the next scum is. Don't rush a lynch just yet.

EBWODP
Yeah don't waste today lynching me. Vig take me out during the night if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom