• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok, I'm glad you guys trusted me yesterday. To be honest, I'm glad the Vig followed my advice even if it was the wrong decision, with BlackKirby gone, it narrows down Fig's lynch. This is the lynch btw:

Fig(4) - PokaLink , Viral Maze, Blackkirby, Kirino

Note that this lynch went up straight up alongside Pokalink who we Mafia. So in a way, this lynch was to save Pokalink. There is scum on this lynch apart from Poka and I'm 99% sure of it. Poka was about to to be lynched and BlackKirby and Leslie [Kirino] voted last minute. However we know Kirby was a VT, this leaves Leslie and Viral. I'm definitely more inclined to vote Leslie simply because it was his vote that saved Pokalink and lynched Fig.

What do you guys think, oh and Cop did you investigate either Viral or Leslie? This could be extremely helpful. I didn't get any results tonight unfortunately. Oh and also, we would work with the SK here, at least to take out the Mafia, but he/she might not be willing to reveal themselves because they want to win of course.

EBWODP
Guys I suggest we look at this lynch first and go for DekuNut in the night.

Last edited:
Okay, think I'm all caught up on this. Compiled a short list of claims we have so far.

Go_Dark_Link is apparently the town Roleblocker, the last one in the game now that Pokalink is dead.

musicfan has done his thing and claimed Commuter; has he stated if he has limited shots or not? And if so, has he divulged how many he's used?

justac00lguy was forced to claim as Watcher/Tracker due to Pokalink's fakeclaim that almost got him killed.

I haven't done enough thought or digging to see if these three claims hold any water, so I would like to know if they've been openly contested or not. However, knowing ZD mafia, the lack of a counterclaim in any capacity means you're probably all telling the truth. Although I think I was one of the few that got GDL's Game of Thrones subtle claim in Mods vs Members, which turned out to be complete BS like I suspected all along (in hindsight, it was a good idea for him to claim in a way he knew not everyone would understand). Point being, I don't think I'll ever be able to fully take GDL's word for it just because I know how well he can lie through his teeth. musicfan has never been one to pull off fake-claiming (and his tendency to claim early and claim often is holding true here), and the overwhelming support for justac00lguy's claim yesterday makes me think he's more likely than not telling the truth. Altogether, it's good that we've got a lot of credible fakeclaims, it'll keep the mafia/serial killer on their toes.

What's the deal with DekuNut again? I've probably missed something.

Big Octo

=^)
Oh and also, we would work with the SK here, at least to take out the Mafia, but he/she might not be willing to reveal themselves because they want to win of course.

It all depends on whether or not the Mafia wants to keep the SK alive. If the SK is positive that the Mafia is going to take him/her out, they have nothing to lose by coming out and telling us who the GF is.

Mido

Version 1
Hey, guys! Thanks for the welcome! :D I'm glad to be a part of the action on this fine day!

I decided to skip the first day, and I've only somewhat touched base with the whole dilemma between JC and Poka. I don't remember how DekuNut was tied to the situation, but I'll give that a look over when I get the chance. Hopefully then, I can review the previous on-goings of this game, since I only loosely looked over the thread! :yes:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
You think he's SK? Or what else?

If he's SK we can squeeze information out of him.

He's mafia, I'm quite sure. Definitely not SK, though. I'm all for squeezing though, and how do we squeeze? Apply pressure.

Fig(4) - PokaLink , Viral Maze, Blackkirby, Kirino

Note that this lynch went up straight up alongside Pokalink who we Mafia. So in a way, this lynch was to save Pokalink. There is scum on this lynch apart from Poka and I'm 99% sure of it. Poka was about to to be lynched and BlackKirby and Leslie [Kirino] voted last minute. However we know Kirby was a VT, this leaves Leslie and Viral. I'm definitely more inclined to vote Leslie simply because it was his vote that saved Pokalink and lynched Fig.

What do you guys think, oh and Cop did you investigate either Viral or Leslie? This could be extremely helpful. I didn't get any results tonight unfortunately. Oh and also, we would work with the SK here, at least to take out the Mafia, but he/she might not be willing to reveal themselves because they want to win of course.

EBWODP
Guys I suggest we look at this lynch first and go for DekuNut in the night.

Though not that's not necessary, I can see where it can be true. I'm all for following up on Kirino. However, I do not believe that we should leave Deku nut for another time. Determine his alignment today (quite sure he's scum), and then we have more information for a blind vig-shot, or next day lynchings of me or Kirino. Also, let's try to not call out our PRs, JC >_>

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I haven't done enough thought or digging to see if these three claims hold any water, so I would like to know if they've been openly contested or not. However, knowing ZD mafia, the lack of a counterclaim in any capacity means you're probably all telling the truth. Although I think I was one of the few that got GDL's Game of Thrones subtle claim in Mods vs Members, which turned out to be complete BS like I suspected all along (in hindsight, it was a good idea for him to claim in a way he knew not everyone would understand). Point being, I don't think I'll ever be able to fully take GDL's word for it just because I know how well he can lie through his teeth. musicfan has never been one to pull off fake-claiming (and his tendency to claim early and claim often is holding true here), and the overwhelming support for justac00lguy's claim yesterday makes me think he's more likely than not telling the truth. Altogether, it's good that we've got a lot of credible fakeclaims, it'll keep the mafia/serial killer on their toes.

What's the deal with DekuNut again? I've probably missed something.

You flatter me :senpaipls: Though in reality I wouldn't have been able to lie in this case as Ayano had already claimed when I replaced them. I am also not sure how we know DekuNut is mafia, but Viral seems so sure that if he was lying he would immediately be up for a lynch so I'm guessing he wouldn't risk that if he were, which makes me be inclined to trust him. Of course, it could be a mafia ploy to get our trust, but I doubt that at the moment. I'll sleep on it and see if I vote or not tomorrow, as well as see what others think.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Morning. And Mido, welcome to the Final Destination. And also, it's about time Ver woke up.
Looking at last night's scene, I agree that the SK targeted the GF, better known (most likely) as Bowser. Makes sense. However, it wouldn't make sense for the SK to come out and tell us, as, while it could help us get the GF lynched, the town would turn against him/her quite quickly, seeing as how they are an anti-town role. Just throwing that out there.
Viral? JC? Why are you guys looking at me? I seriously see no reason (nor does Ver or GDL) for this. So, if you would enlighten us all, I am willing to defend myself.
Music? Why did you just plain agree with them and vote for me? I know we don't have much to go off of right now, but do you even know why I'm being targeted?
By the way, JC, I'd love to hear your role. I know that you couldn't yesterday due to claim limitations, but today is a new day. I'd trust you more if you told us.
And also, why bring up the Fig lynch now? It was two days ago and barely mentioned yesterday.
Sorry I haven't been on so far today btw. I've only been on my phone, and most of you probably know how that turns out.

EBWODP:
Also, let's try to not call out our PRs, JC >_>
This quote seems a little off. Are you asking him not to point fingers at the PRs, or are you asking him to not tell them what to do? Or something else?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Maybe Viral is the SK and knows that DekuNut is the GF, just isn't explicitly saying that so he doesn't get night killed (because he is the SK)?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Right now I trust MF's claim (mainly for what Bo pointed out) and because Bo did that, and his actions towards the end of yesterday, he's leaning Town for me. Heroine and LG are also leaning Town mainly because they pushed for the Poka lynch before it was set in motion. There are a bunch of players who I'm neutral on, so I'm not going to name them. However, I have a few suspicions and doubts.

You guys know I was very sceptical of Fig's lynch and I still am. We should definitely lynch either Viral or Leslie [Kirino] today - I'm leaning towards Leslie simply because he had the all important vote. Another person who seems scummy to me is Deku, I thought this beforehand and stated it in my post either on Day Two or Three. Given what Music pointed out as well, Deku should be are second priority. I say Vig should take him out. GDL, like Vergo said, can lie and lie very well. Something tells me the Cop has investigated him though, even so, I say we keep an eye on him.

I say lynch Kirino today, Vig kills Deku, and we'll progress from there the following day.

Vote: Kirino

Pen

The game is on!
*Waves welcomingly to Mido* :wave:

And also, why bring up the Fig lynch now? It was two days ago and barely mentioned yesterday.

Why not? Today it has become a pretty relevant piece of information. Have you got something to hide?

Also, Deku, what is your opinion on Viral?

Maybe Viral is the SK and knows that DekuNut is the GF, just isn't explicitly saying that so he doesn't get night killed (because he is the SK)?

Or Deku is the Serial Killer and Viral is a Mafia Member. That would make more sense looking back at the Fig lynch.

All in all, I think that at least one of Deku, Viral and Kirino are scum.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Though not that's not necessary, I can see where it can be true. I'm all for following up on Kirino. However, I do not believe that we should leave Deku nut for another time. Determine his alignment today (quite sure he's scum), and then we have more information for a blind vig-shot, or next day lynchings of me or Kirino. Also, let's try to not call out our PRs, JC >_>
Huh? Why is it not necessary? You're saying we should go for Deku today and leave Kirino for another time, but that's exactly what I'm doing except switching the players around. Why should we leave Kirino for another time? Why are you sure he's scum? The logic that it's not necessary can apply to your lynch with Deku too, so you can't use that argument.

We have to judge this off who is the better lynch. You're going off very little with Deku, it's basically a lynch with no real backbone. He's suspicious for sure, but Kirino is a way more logical lynch. I'd even say you're a better lynch than Duku; however I definitely think Kirino should be lynched today and I think I deserve the trust on this one because of yesterday. Poka was scum and I said, if he was, then we should look at Fig's lynch as that one opposed Poka's on Day Two. There's a very high chance there's scum on that lynch and it between you and Kirino.

Deku? A good target for sure, but we have better leads. I see what you're trying to do, you're quickly shifting the attention away from yourself because you know you would be in the firing line today because of Poka flipping scum.

EBWODP

I highly recommend we lynch Kirino today and Vig take out Viral or DekuNut the following night. I think we're bound to uncover scum with this plan.

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Viral? JC? Why are you guys looking at me? I seriously see no reason (nor does Ver or GDL) for this. So, if you would enlighten us all, I am willing to defend myself.
Music? Why did you just plain agree with them and vote for me? I know we don't have much to go off of right now, but do you even know why I'm being targeted?
By the way, JC, I'd love to hear your role. I know that you couldn't yesterday due to claim limitations, but today is a new day. I'd trust you more if you told us.

This ENTIRE post just stinks... Extremely defensive, and trying to weasel information out of JC about his role, which seems pro-town currently. What more do we need at this point in time? A full claim?

This quote seems a little off. Are you asking him not to point fingers at the PRs, or are you asking him to not tell them what to do? Or something else?
Both. What seems off? He's telling our vig and cop what to do. That's generally a no-no.

Refer back to the end of the last day.

Deku? A good target for sure, but we have better leads. I see what you're trying to do, you're quickly shifting the attention away from yourself because you know you would be in the firing line today because of Poka flipping scum.
Why do I need to 'quickly shift' attention away from me when you seemed to be doing that for me already, nominating Leslie over me. I'm all for determining Leslie's alignment but the one scummy thing I see is that he voted for Fig at the 11th hour. Definitely pretty scummy, but not damning in and of itself. While I would have voted Leslie with you for the sake of pressure, I have a different lead so I won't.

I'll post more in a few hours, I have to run some errands first.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I didn't get any results tonight unfortunately.

What exactly do you mean by "didn't get any results"? Did the result come up as not guilty or inconclusive, or did the person you investigate not perform any actions, or maybe the person you investigated didn't target anybody?

Also, about MF's Commuter claim, I'm not sure what to think about it. I put some thought into it and, if the Commuter leaves every night, doesn't that essentially make them Bulletproof? Wouldn't this be an easy claim for BP Mafia or even the GF? It's just a thought. With all of these claims that have been happening (especially with one being confirmed to be fake), I'm not inclined to believe too many people (besides GDL who can't be the Mafia Roleblocker).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom