• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
It's because everyone is being too furtive. We need some people to be more out going so they slip up!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I'm here and I'm voting for MF (officially... Vote: MF)

I was stepping back on this decision to see if MF could probably justify what I thought were odd actions on Day One that seem sort of out of character in a way. I don't like his vote on Koki one bit, especially when I thought it was obvious what he was doing. I don't buy his reasonings either, and the way he drawed attention to himself, via the Mafia Role Cop, was just, again, odd. Not much to go on today, but I'm set with this lynch.
You don't understand because your to slow.

But really I did not trust koki he is a player that scares me until confirmed.

I'm here and I'm voting for MF (officially... Vote: MF)

I was stepping back on this decision to see if MF could probably justify what I thought were odd actions on Day One that seem sort of out of character in a way. I don't like his vote on Koki one bit, especially when I thought it was obvious what he was doing. I don't buy his reasonings either, and the way he drawed attention to himself, via the Mafia Role Cop, was just, again, odd. Not much to go on today, but I'm set with this lynch.

Also I explained mafia role cop/other mafia info gathers. I did not know wether or not I would survive the kill. I did know I could not be hit by any other ablities though.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

Also I explained mafia role cop/other mafia info gathers. I did not know wether or not I would survive the kill. I did know I could not be hit by any other ablities though.

I don't blame you for that one. Koki can be unpredictable.
Although, even though we've brought up th reasoning on him multiple times, I'm still unsure why Music. One more time people?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Right, all caught up. Whole lot of bs on day 1. People wonder why games have inactives? Spam is why. A player leaves for a day and comes back to 100+ posts is less likely to read them, even if they are spam and pics of shirtless men, than a player coming back to only 20 or so posts of content (even if the content is forced, as it usually is on Day 1).

Anyways, I don't get Koki's Wifom based on the idea that he thought he would be NKd night 1, but it does give us a mason claim to look forward to later. Hopefully we have a watcher who watched Koki, and now knows who the vig is.

As for GDL and Mizuki, I believe GDL for now. No reason not to, currently. But also, that means Mizuki is not off the hook. Just because she was RBd doesnt mean she isn't still Mafia or an anti-town role.

And Musicfan; I don't know about him. I don't think he's anti-town just yet.

JC: What about MF's day 1 behaviour seems odd? Isn't this similar to MFs usual MO?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Damn...sorry for being inactive today...I have to get ready for school tomorrow and I will not be able to post till like 7:30 or 8:00 at the latest

Justac00lguy

BooBoo

This doesn't really explain your vote on him really. You can't just say I'm too slow, I don't like the way you voted for him period. Koki was drawing the Mafia in, you should ha well left him until the next day.

Musicfan said:
I'm not sure what you mean.

@Viral I haven't seen MF draw this much attention to himself on Day One before, even when under the pressure of a few votes too. Also, MF is one of the only players I can get a good reading on which is usually Town, but his vote on Koki was just... uh.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo

This doesn't really explain your vote on him really. You can't just say I'm too slow, I don't like the way you voted for him period. Koki was drawing the Mafia in, you should ha well left him until the next day.

Musicfan said:

@Viral I haven't seen MF draw this much attention to himself on Day One before, even when under the pressure of a few votes too. Also, MF is one of the only players I can get a good reading on which is usually Town, but his vote on Koki was just... uh.

Musicfan said:

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
This keeps happening ever since I became mod. I think it's a curse.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Fused, what do you think of Mizuki?

idk, I don't remember any of their posts XD

But for you, my dearest Julio, I will go back and read. :)

Fused, what do you think of Mizuki?

idk, I don't remember any of their posts XD

But for you, my dearest Julio, I will go back and read. :)

EBWODP

So, looking though Ma'am Mizuki's posts, there were naturally some that caught my eye. They are shown below, and of course explained:

Vote: Pancake
These revenge posts are suspicious

Day 1 vote on Mr. Town Roleblocker. More than likely a joke, but as I've said before, scum tend to vote for Town during the RVS, and avoid their scumbuds. (I have noticed more scummies voting for their own since I've pointed that out, though, so idk)

We should be in twilight by now because of the number of people who voted for Keiko

Subliminal messaging, trying to get us to think we've lynched Mr. Town Roleblocker. Desperate for the lynch, maybe?

Unvote: Keiko

I realized that I had been a bit harsh when I voted for him, but I really and truly don't sere anything suspicious about him...Hey if he's still paying attention to this, just wanna say sorry for instantly voting for him for a silly reason

BACKTRACK TIME!!!!!

It's interesting to note that this was one of the last unvotes of Mr. Town Roleblocker. Scum trying to blend in? I think we'd all agree that no scum member would start the unvote wagon of a Townie, so naturally they're more likely to be on the end of it. Which is where we find Ma'am Mizuki.

Damn as this happens when I simply got to get a pizza? But I do have to agree that MF looks suspicious

I'd honestly love to find out musicfan's role because of this quote. If both Pancake and musicfan flip town, then the fact that Ma'am Mizuki here joined the wagon on both could be something to look out for.

Ayano actually looked suspicious to me after he threw that little fit of his. I looked at his previous posts after his claim of being the roleblocker, it had seem to me that nothing had happened and we didn't RVS him at all. Despite the fact it was Day 1 and it was mostly spam than serious posts, am I the only one who noticed that?

Oh no. CONTRADICTION!!!!!!

I'd like to direct all of my readers' attention above to quote #3. In said quote, Ma'am Mizuki says that she is not suspicious of Pancake.... but in this quote she says she was! Not liking this contradiction one bit.

---

Overall, what I learned from a trip through Ma'am Mizuki's posts was that she often does what everyone else is doing; joining the Pancake wagon, leaving said wagon, and then accusing musicfan. Could be scum, or it could be a Townie that's a bit more on the conservative side (like the opposite of me :)). It's certainly too soon to tell, IMO.

Well, Julio, now that I've answered you, can I ask you of your opinion on the same subject?

EBWOTP

I forgot to mention that I've also grown slightly more suspicious of PokaLink, who's conveniently disappeared right after he was pressured by myself and others.

Unvote

Vote: PokaLink

Who should be lynch today, Mr. PokaLink?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom