• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
As much as I considered zooming in on MF, Pokalink's quick response to join the lynch seems out of nowhere. Then again I've seen Poka go with gut instinct before, so this isn't entirely out of character for him.

MF, your vote on the previous day really confused me. I thought it was kind of obvious what Koki was trying to do and I brought light to this in case people started to jump on the lynch. You kind of dodged that though and said you voted mainly because he used a WIFOM situation. Can you at least explain why that's lynch worthy? I'd also like you to state your reasoning for baiting the Mafia Role Cop to target you specifically. Why not bait the Mafia kill? Why would the Mafia Cop fall for this?

Fig

The Altruist
After rereading these past few posts, I'm starting to question about Pokalink. You simply don't vote for someone and then ask the other players want makes the voted player suspicious. There's always a reason behind every vote, with the exception of RVS, and this really seems very scummy, at least in my eyes.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

I am permitting the outside information but only if it is in relation to other mafia games, as someone's meta is useful information that does not degrade the game (like pointing out who is online would).

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I was not sure if I would negate the kill I knew I would mostlikly negate the role cop if there was one.

I don't trust koki when he schemes in the thread. He is one who is hard to get a read on for me. Looking back it was not lynch worthy.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Okay, um, I have to ask... I'm a bit behind and... Do I REALLY have to read through Day 1? Like, did anything at ALL happen that was related to the game? Every time I checked in here, it was completely off-topic or random.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Okay, um, I have to ask... I'm a bit behind and... Do I REALLY have to read through Day 1? Like, did anything at ALL happen that was related to the game? Every time I checked in here, it was completely off-topic or random.

Not really but if you read back on this day so far we point out some things and such from day 1

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Not really, all we did was talk about music, food, and anything spam related

Fig

The Altruist

I tried my very best to stay on topic in terms of relating to Smash Bros. In reality there's probably only 3-5 pages in total that actually that referred to the game in general as others just spammed just for the sake of spamming. >____>

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
This is the last post I make before I leave. I will say it makes me suspicious that PokaLink just jumped on music without even knowing why music was suspected, but some of the people who seem to be taking advantage of the chance to gang up on PokaLink are even more suspicious in my eyes. There's no one, however, who I think deserves a vote right now, considering I'm not sure I will be able to make it back before the day ends. But I will definitely be here for the night. If anyone has any suggestions on who I should use my ability on tonight, I'll read them all before sending in the PM before I come back. Before then, try not to kill any more innocent people.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I personally agree with Mr. DekuNut on this matter. Your voting for musicfan for literally no reason looks to me to be scum trying to push a bandwagon along. What makes it worse is that right after you vote you ask why musicfan is suspicious; you're the one voting for him, YOU should be telling US why he's suspicious, not the other way around.

The Pancake situation in LM was a bit different. You actually had reason there; the vote didn't come out of nowhere. To support my claims, here's a post you made where you say you'd vote for Pancake, BEFORE you voted for Pancake. The change of playstyle from game-to-game is intriguing, especially since who were the Doctor in LM.

I think you need to double check the post you linked to, in that post I gave literally no reason for voting for either of them, besides the reasoning of forwarding the game.

I don't know what this weird little bandwagon against me is about, but after reading peoples accusations and hearing both sides of the argument about Music I've decided that he's more likely Town then Mafia. Looking back Koki did make some bold accusations for day one, but to be honest he could have handled that situation a lot better then how he did, seeing as it was probably what ended up getting him killed. And since Koki was one of the few that seemed out of place for Day 1 i don't see it being all that odd for Music to vote for him, especially since his vote on Koki really didn't have that much impact.

Unvote

I really have no idea who could be Mafia at this point, Day 1 I didn't trust Pancake too much, but since someone a little calmer took his place I'm not quite as suspicious. I do find it kind of weird Fig so readily accused me, just because my play style is different doesn't make me scum.

Pen

The game is on!
Fine.
Pendio, are there any reasonings you're willing to share?

One of the reasons for my vote was to see the reactions of the other players. Quite a lot of things have happened now because of my vote; the most major thing would be Poka's vote and the other players' reactions to it. One just might be able to interpret something from that.

I personally agree with Mr. DekuNut on this matter. Your voting for musicfan for literally no reason looks to me to be scum trying to push a bandwagon along. What makes it worse is that right after you vote you ask why musicfan is suspicious; you're the one voting for him, YOU should be telling US why he's suspicious, not the other way around.

In my opinion Poka's vote in itself was not scummy in the slightest. However, the fact that he asked why musicfan was suspicious after having voted for him seems a bit odd. If he had not added that question, I would not have any problems with his recent actions. Sadly he did add that part though...

You should just read it for the lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom