• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I think I know who to nominate for best vig in the next mafia awards

I manage to evade getting shot by my enemies while my own ally shoots me in the back :xd:

Anyway, good luck guys. I'd like to say the game was lots of fun, but to be honest, I've never played a game with so much day 1 crap.
But remember my words, my mason buddy will beat ya all. : \

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I think I know who to nominate for best vig in the next mafia awards

I manage to evade getting shot by my enemies while my own ally shoots me in the back :xd:

Anyway, good luck guys. I'd like to say the game was lots of fun, but to be honest, I've never played a game with so much day 1 crap.
But remember my words, my mason buddy will beat ya all. : \
Just curious, but was your tactic, the slight claim an all, to avoid a Mafia attack? Because that's what I thought you were doing, which is a shame why the Vig targeted you, but oh well mistakes happen.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Just curious, but was your tactic, the slight claim an all, to avoid a Mafia attack? Because that's what I thought you were doing, which is a shame why the Vig targeted you, but oh well mistakes happen.

I got nightkilled in my last large mafia game and every other mini game I've played here, so I figured that awaiting would be suicide. With Ayano already having claimed, by just playing the "good townie" -role to draw the attention of the doctor, I wouldn't get very far. My only bet would've been to focuss on the mafia, to make thém doubt whether I'm protected or not.

But aside from this, your original comment wasn't as helpful to my cause as your current comment seems to pretend, it probably got me killed.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Mafia role cop come after me a date you to.

This post kinda throws me off a little bit.

Roleblockers are incredibly (and probably equally) common as both alignments, so it could go either way. As for whether it will hinder or benefit the town, well, it could also go either way depending on who he targets. If he is town, though, I imagine the Mafia would be pretty pleased with his death considering it's one less obstacle they have to worry about that could interfere with their nightkill. I also feel like his ragequit and not defending himself afterwards are town tells, so I don't really believe he's scum. It's still better than a no lynch, though, so I suppose I wouldn't necessarily be against it in lieu of any other options.

I feel like if Pancake/Kieko/GDL/whateveryournameis turns up scum then Leslie might also be scum, but that'll have to wait for more evidence. I do agree with him, though, about how mafia would enjoy the lack of a town-aligned roleblocker. Maybe if Keiko_Pancake_Link is, in fact, the town roleblocker, then Day 1 could be looked back upon again.

Page 29...
I think it's about time for my first actual move.

I suppose i have to make some kind of a move, my gut feeling tells me I'll probably die tonight if i don't.

I'm just going to say that it might be very disadvantageous for the town to lose my role this soon. Yeah, consider this a softclaim. I'm not allowed ro make an actial claim today (Ayano already claimed), but that's not a problem. The details of my role are irrelevant. But I just like the other town roles to know tat it might be worth keeping alive.

I like these WIFOM situations. What will the other town power roles do? Protect me, and with that rendering any hit on me useless, or defending someone else because I will no longer be targetted? And do I actually have any sort of a power role or is it just bluff? Or maybe I want to be nightkilled..?

It's probably safe to say Koki was killed because of this post, and to be quite honest I'm disappointed in the vig (assuming the vig actually was his killer), I wanted to see how this would play out. Turns out he was actually a pretty helpful role after all.

Unvote

I still don't trust Ayano but Kokirion is equally suspicious. If Ayano is truly the roleblocker than I don't want to be associated with agreeing with his lynch. That said, I'm still have my eyes on Ayano until proven innocent.

I find this suspicious as well. "if he's town I don't wanna be associated with his lynch" def sounds like scum to me. And he was allowing Koki to by lynched, which puts me off because we now know his alignment, which is town.

Just as I said, I think there is a good chance that i won't survive night 1. I don't want to die, and his time i also shouldn't die. So what can i do? Other than creating a situation in which the mafia can't be sure whether I'm protected or not, and whether I'm dangerous or not. That's the only move I made. Not some desperate mafia attempt, I just calculated that this is my best chance of survival.

Musicfan, you vote for me every single game. You always do, regardless of my actual alignment. Maybe it's just my playstyle? Every player is different but everyone's chances to be scum or town are the same. You should try to read people differently, because you're way of track when you're trying to analyze my moves.

If I'd be mafia I wouldn't have to risk my life on day 1 like this. Look at the amount of votes i currently have. You guys really underestimate me if you think I would make a move that woukd attract this many votes if I didn't need to. If i were mafia and i wouldn't want you to know, you most certainly wouldn't have figured out my plan on day 1.

Vote Musicfan
Because I thik you're naive and using your votes too quick. If you use it this often and simple, it has no worth (we have igmeoy etc. For that). Besides, I don't think Ayano is scum. I think you're te best possible candidate

I feel like this post is important. and that maybe the vig didn't even look at it It makes me more suspicious of MF.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I got nightkilled in my last large mafia game and every other mini game I've played here, so I figured that awaiting would be suicide. With Ayano already having claimed, by just playing the "good townie" -role to draw the attention of the doctor, I wouldn't get very far. My only bet would've been to focuss on the mafia, to make thém doubt whether I'm protected or not.

But aside from this, your original comment wasn't as helpful to my cause as your current comment seems to pretend, it probably got me killed.
Ahh my bad, I was trying to divert attention away from you, namely MF.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
*commuter...

Anyways, I really don't think the Mafia would target the commuter again. Sometimes a commuter can leave every night. Even if that's not the case, the Mafia would have a better time hunting down a PR. Going for the commuter is a waist of an NK any way you look at it.

More likely the Mafia will try to lynch the commuter. It would be more efficient and they wouldn't need to waste the NK to check if it's an odd-night or every-night commuter.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
MF, your actions on Day one were slightly off. Seeing as a few people have raised an eyebrow at you, what is your response?

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I really don't feel the need to restate all the talk about the night seen, I can't really contribute anything beyond whats already been talked about.

Our leads are scarce, just to put a little pressure on what seems to be the best lead we have.
Vote: Musicfan
Can someone elaborate why Music is that suspicious? If Music did indeed kill Koki isn't it more likely that Music is Vig?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I legitimately found koki koki suspisus.
Pancake gets rvs every game he is in a game it seems like.

I am not the vig.

What about my posts have been susspisus?
Also I've been away from the forums for a while.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Damn as this happens when I simply got to get a pizza? But I do have to agree that MF looks suspicious

EBOWDP

**** you auto correct

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I really don't feel the need to restate all the talk about the night seen, I can't really contribute anything beyond whats already been talked about.

Our leads are scarce, just to put a little pressure on what seems to be the best lead we have.
Vote: Musicfan
Can someone elaborate why Music is that suspicious? If Music did indeed kill Koki isn't it more likely that Music is Vig?

Why vote for him if you don't know why he's suspicious?

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
So since we don't have a lot to go off of other then music fan, on pages 5,6 and 7 I found fig's seriousness funny yes buy also sorta suspicious I know he could of been joking but we still don't have a lot to go off of so here is all I could find in the pile of food, music, cats, spam, and a wombo combo.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Why vote for him if you don't know why he's suspicious?
Because I don't want this game to be stagnant.

In Luigi's Mansion I lynched Pancake under only lingering suspicion and other peoples statements, In the end Pancake was Mafia. For the most part thats just how i play.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Because I don't want this game to be stagnant.

In Luigi's Mansion I lynched Pancake under only lingering suspicion and other peoples statements, In the end Pancake was Mafia. For the most part thats just how i play.

I personally agree with Mr. DekuNut on this matter. Your voting for musicfan for literally no reason looks to me to be scum trying to push a bandwagon along. What makes it worse is that right after you vote you ask why musicfan is suspicious; you're the one voting for him, YOU should be telling US why he's suspicious, not the other way around.

The Pancake situation in LM was a bit different. You actually had reason there; the vote didn't come out of nowhere. To support my claims, here's a post you made where you say you'd vote for Pancake, BEFORE you voted for Pancake. The change of playstyle from game-to-game is intriguing, especially since who were the Doctor in LM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom